The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

Treat yourself...birthday month, remember?

I've bought 5 pairs in 2 days, with two more releases I want this weekend. My birthday isn't until April
laugh.gif

Come the first week of March, you'll be able to feel the tears hitting my bank statement as I type on this forum
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

i'm at 3  right now, and  all stars would make 4... let's not forget  oreos, and pearls
sick.gif
   .. neeed to relax

I rememeber that 5 pairs in 2 days you did  
sick.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
Did I do that before? I just did it again
laugh.gif
Ultra Boosts, Hyperrev, Hyperchase...and Xeno Flux and Kobe ASG this morning. Lebrons tomorrow and maaaaaybe Lady Liberty on Sunday.

It feels like I'm watching an NBA Jam Highlight reel with all this outrageous balling tigo0240 tigo0240 and GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal talking about doing :wow:

Here it is I thought grabbing CV's the ASG's in a week span would've been over doing it, then again I did just buy a surround sound system and new TV a week ago as well :rolleyes

Whatever I'm buying ASG's and Hardens if I can find them tomorrow, live it up until you gotta give it up, GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal cop both forget what I said earlier! :lol:

nah bob it's not even like that man.. it's my bday month so i'm trying to treat myself... i'm poor b 
laugh.gif

and tigo i swear i seen you do that before.. i think you mentioned it in the atc 2 thread 
eek.gif

nah bob it's not even like that man.. it's my bday month so i'm trying to treat myself... i'm poor b :lol:

Yea I didn't know at first but I caught it when tigo0240 tigo0240 said it was your birthday :nerd:

That's what really made me change up my initial response and say go for it bro :pimp:

You Only Live Once, I could've said YOLO but I'm too cool for that :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone else notice that there is what appears to be the old "6" on the bottom of the wheat EXTs?

Seems these were done a long while ago!

Yea I didn't know at first but I caught it when @tigo0240 said it was your birthday
nerd.gif

That's what really made me change up my initial responSE and say go for it bro
pimp.gif

You Only Live Once, I could've said YOLO but I'm too cool for that
laugh.gif
I'm sorry but now I can't stop "reading to your emoji" since someone pointed it out ealier today
laugh.gif

Never noticed how you end every sentence with one until then

I'm happy there are Exts, but the themes used doesn't fit this shoe.

edit: I wouldn't even think if I had the luxury to choose between the AS and the DH. Dbl hlx >>>>

Last edited:
I think the Lebrons are the least favored of the ASG pack. They'll probably sit like the rest. DHs look much better IMO.
they seem to be still chilling on hanon shop for $206 shipped... we might just be able to get a disco on these 
nerd.gif

if anybody want's the double helix now check ShoeGistics twitter

Last edited:
Glad I looked on Champs release locator to find out that my local Champs IS getting the LeBron's. I called those nitwits on Monday and they said they weren't getting them. Long story short I saved myself a 45 min drive.

I'll throw in my two cents...NONE of the AS Pack are horrible, but they all have shortfalls. Lots of "meh" going around.

What I can't believe is the absolute fire from the team models---Hyperrev, the new Hyperchase. Those are crazy.

mmmm...it's some Kobe heads not to pleased with what they saw in person today so who knows!!!
I'm one of em, lol. They were decent, but not decent enough to be spending $200 on. I got a chance to see the Lebrons in person today. My opinion remains the same, mediocre. This year's ASG pack is easily the weakest pack of all.

Back
Top Bottom