The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Apparently there is some designer collab all white 12 debuting today: 

Menswear designer John Elliott posted a picture tonight on his  Instagram  account revealing what appears to be a previously unseen white-based edition of the Nike LeBron 12, along with an Air Force 1. LeBron has frequently been seen wearing the brand over the past few years, and the two are rumored to have collaborated together out of a mutual respect. Elliott's Fall/Winter 2015 show is scheduled for 11am today. 

Apparently there is some designer collab all white 12 debuting today: 

Menswear designer John Elliott posted a picture tonight on his  Instagram  account revealing what appears to be a previously unseen white-based edition of the Nike LeBron 12, along with an Air Force 1. LeBron has frequently been seen wearing the brand over the past few years, and the two are rumored to have collaborated together out of a mutual respect. Elliott's Fall/Winter 2015 show is scheduled for 11am today. 

you thought nike was gonna let yeezus and adidas get all the shine ? 
laugh.gif

Nobody wants all white XIIs though that's weak, why cop those when you can make something similar on ID.

Hmmmmm all white suede EXT's maybe :nerd:

Them things would probably come out the box dirty :x

You'd probably have to wear latex gloves just to put them on and lace them up :lol:

Last edited:
Hmmmmm all white suede EXT's maybe :nerd:

Them things would probably come out the box dirty :x

You'd probably have to wear latex gloves just to put them on and lace them up :lol:

Where I'll let u know lol, white tumbled leather or ostrich would be better and easier to clean

Yeah y'all right, and they never released in anything smaller than an 8 :smh:

just wear 3 socks :tongue: then u should fit fine on a sz 8
:lol: That would feel super uncomfortable to me, I wear copper socks that are padded extra so adding more pairs on top would cause my feet to sweat like crazy.. plus I'm in Florida so you know it gets hot as hell outside.

Last edited:
If the shoe don't come in your size it just wasn't meant to be. Advising people to double or triple sock it is ridiculous to me.

and just like that with all the momentum if the wheats nike creates another all red shoe and it makes the lebron 12 look meh again. 

That's cool.  I'd personally rather have those Wheat EXT's, something special to the LeBron line and something new in his EXT's.  All Red has been played out and beat to death the last couple years by he who shall not be named.  
Man those wheat EXTs are flames as well man! 

Red is my favorite color and they pop so much to me.. I like em.

Surpisingly I don't have any all red kix either.

All whites look legit as well, excited to see what else is in store.

That's cool.  I'd personally rather have those Wheat EXT's, something special to the LeBron line and something new in his EXT's.  All Red has been played out and beat to death the last couple years by he who shall not be named.  
cant really blame he who shall not be named for that one though, nike just ruined it.

Man those wheat EXTs are flames as well man! 

Red is my favorite color and they pop so much to me.. I like em.

Surpisingly I don't have any all red kix either.

All whites look legit as well, excited to see what else is in store.
I do like that they did different materials on his all red ext's.  I like red too, can't wrong with red really...just been a lot of red shoes lately.    

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom