The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
What's for me exactly? I was informing him that what he did might receive some sort of warning or deletion boss man.

What's for me exactly? I was informing him that what he did might receive some sort of warning or deletion boss man.

Because your wording makes it seems like you didn't know that sensoring a profanity wasn't against the rules.

Because your wording makes it seems like you didn't know that sensoring a profanity wasn't against the rules.
No I know all forms of profanity are not welcome here, Dirtyliscious banned me years ago for writing a Jamaican cuss word :smh: ...I just remember that the R word got a lot of attention at one point and even saying stuff like "Sandusky" was deemed inappropriate so I was bringing it to his attention but it just seems like it's better to just let the site replace your unacceptable language with asterisks than to try to cover it.

Double Helix.

No I know all forms of profanity are not welcome here, Dirtyliscious banned me years ago for writing a Jamaican cuss word :smh: ...I just remember that the R word got a lot of attention at one point and even saying stuff like "Sandusky" was deemed inappropriate so I was bringing it to his attention but it just seems like it's better to just let the site replace your unacceptable language with asterisks than to try to cover it.

Double Helix.

Ah ok. Gotcha. It seemed like you were making fun of my comment/deleted post yesterday.

Lord knows why the R word isn't sensored but the Washington football team is. I can only do what I can.

I've been thinking ever since that info on the first EXT XII surfaced being black/black what if we've been seeing some foreshadowing? :nerd:

What if Nike's been previewing some of what's to come from the EXT's with the Lifestyles? :smile:

The black/black EXT matches up with the Lights Out Lifestyle pair and that's what gave me this idea :rolleyes

I know its not much evidence to support my hypothesis but its late and I'm bored with the thread and ASG bashing :lol:

View media item 1397760
View media item 1397761
View media item 1397764
View media item 1397765
So what do you guys think? Would you like to see any of the other Lifestyles colorways we've seen so far get put on the XII silhouette? :nerd:

I just want a lion mane and a RED SUEDE especially after.....

Yep the wheat EXT's are crazy 
View media item 1399149

I'll post my rocket racoon gif later

Only thing I'm not liking is it looks like they have that ugly thing from the lifestyles on the laces and they look like they may be ever more difficult to re-lace than the normal pairs 
laugh.gif

Interesting to see it without the fly knit on the men's pair. But I don't even want to imagine trying to relace these in anyway. Just keep the bandages on standby.

Back
Top Bottom