The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Maybe I'll track a pair down. The X was my favorite model. My blue diamonds are beat

Well I guess this answers mine and anyone else's question on whether its bright Vibrant colors or just colorful but flat and dull. I mean for ball it's a cool shoe but that's probably about where the coolness on these end.
Good grief that's a horrible picture.
sick.gif

Hmmm....looking at the picture above I just noticed it's not a slide out box. Were previous LBJ AS shoes also flip top boxes

Last edited:
Hmmm....looking at the picture above I just noticed it's not a slide out box. Were previous LBJ AS shoes also flip top boxes

The ASG 8 v2 came with a slide out box with a plastic cover - one of my favorite shoe boxes period.

Last edited:
[emoji]128586[/emoji][emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128585[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Nyc has it going on this week. I registered to check out jordan brand pop up store in Brooklyn. But upset that I missed out on the Nike zoom city pop up store. Btw, you all know about the new Nike sneaker app right? If not Google it, it's going to be big.

Last edited:
I've been thinking ever since that info on the first EXT XII surfaced being black/black what if we've been seeing some foreshadowing? :nerd:

What if Nike's been previewing some of what's to come from the EXT's with the Lifestyles? :smile:

The black/black EXT matches up with the Lights Out Lifestyle pair and that's what gave me this idea :rolleyes

I know its not much evidence to support my hypothesis but its late and I'm bored with the thread and ASG bashing :lol:

View media item 1397760
View media item 1397761
View media item 1397764
View media item 1397765
So what do you guys think? Would you like to see any of the other Lifestyles colorways we've seen so far get put on the XII silhouette? :nerd:

Last edited:
If the EXTs mimic the already released Lifestyles that would be super lame IMO. The Lifestyle colorways this year almost looked to me as if they were inspired by the X EXTs with the Denims, Lion Hairs kind of had a Hazelnut look, Lights Out like the Black Suede, and the all Red like the unreleased Red Suede pair

Last edited:
Got the call for the jordan X releases this weekend so I'm sitting this one out for the brons.

Hopefully, FNL will pull a gator King on us and I'll purchase around Easter :lol:

Got the call for the jordan X releases this weekend so I'm sitting this one out for the brons.

Hopefully, FNL will pull a gator King on us and I'll purchase around Easter
laugh.gif
After getting some good news from an nt'er yesterday, and having those bob 10's  on lock i'm starting to think the same way... think it's gonna be a game time decision 

Hopefully, FNL will pull a gator King on us and I'll purchase around Easter :lol:
After getting some good news from an nt'er yesterday, and having those bob 10's  on lock i'm starting to think the same way... think it's gonna be a game time decision 

Not even a GTD for these. I'm actually still thinking about getting the KDs tho since they are cheaper and cleaner to me. Hope I can get them from fnl so I can use my rewards.

Them Libertys the best 10s I seen in awhile. Last 10s I liked and bought were Ice Blues and Linens almost a decade ago

Man yall need to take all that Jordan X talk to the retro Jordan thread :rolleyes

Back to the Brons, with a show of hands how many us are copping ASG XII's? :nerd:

I feel like I'm the only guy here grabbing them |I

It's all gravy either way yall know I'm a throw something matchy-matchy together with them and create a massive turn >D

Either that or get flamed for my Volt and Purple sweat suit I'm a rock with 'em :lol:

Man yall need to take all that Jordan X talk to the retro Jordan thread
eyes.gif

Back to the Brons, with a show of hands how many us are copping ASG XII's?
nerd.gif

I feel like I'm the only guy here grabbing them
tired.gif

It's all gravy either way yall know I'm a throw something matchy-matchy together with them and create a massive turn
grin.gif

Either that or get flamed for my Volt and Purple sweat suit I'm a rock with 'em
laugh.gif
(Raises hand) I'm in for ASG's.  I grabbed the Kyrie's and KD's so this will be my ASG "set" this year, no Kobes.  

Just copped the KD florals, think I might slide on the ASG and pick them up on sale when I get to London.

Man yall need to take all that Jordan X talk to the retro Jordan thread :rolleyes

Back to the Brons, with a show of hands how many us are copping ASG XII's? :nerd:

I feel like I'm the only guy here grabbing them |I

It's all gravy either way yall know I'm a throw something matchy-matchy together with them and create a massive turn >D

Either that or get flamed for my Volt and Purple sweat suit I'm a rock with 'em :lol:

But imma matchy match tho and may still get the brons in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom