The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
saw the CV today and person and was very surprised. In pics they looked plain imo but in person :pimp:  might cop on disco
This! Saw them yesterday and was surprised at how nice they were! The 3M posite looks much better in person. I have a ton blk/red shoes but I'll be adding these on disco!

im still lurking for Instincts above all.. may not wait for a new slew of colorways for the disco,155 shipped will have to do

I'm getting them, the only all star game shoe I am dead set on (already have kyries). Kobes are a maybe.

Thought it would all be an easy cop, but with how the Hardens went this morning, not so optimistic any more.

#Toxicwastejeangate

Hand stays lowered.

I thought yall forgot :lol:

(Raises hand) I'm in for ASG's.  I grabbed the Kyrie's and KD's so this will be my ASG "set" this year, no Kobes.  

You gotta post pics once you complete your set :nthat:

Crazy thing is I actually like the Kobe's and I never like Kobe's :\

In for the ASGs. Nike got my wallet in the lion tamer. 

View media item 1398298

Hoping for a recovery in March :frown:

Who you telling bruh :x

I just copped CV's what a week ago on RD :\

I'm a have to get the Mrs. a Tiffany's set or something to ease her attitude :lol:

Thought it would all be an easy cop, but with how the Hardens went this morning, not so optimistic any more.

I wish I see all these "there gonna sit dudes" faces when they watch these things fly :lol:

Last edited:
I'm a have to get the Mrs. a Tiffany's set or something to ease her attitude
laugh.gif
I might have to make that trip too. I copped my wife some stuff from Jared's, but I don't think its gonna be enough. That light blue hue might do the trick tho 
roll.gif

Not even a GTD for these. I'm actually still thinking about getting the KDs tho since they are cheaper and cleaner to me. Hope I can get them from fnl so I can use my rewards.
yeah im thinking about rolling with the KD's this time around....i still don't see the brons selling out in my neck of the woods....and lets not forget the ASID options!!!

Not sure they will sit tho. People just the annual all star releases like people buy call of duty. They do it just because.

All star sigs will not sit more than a day.
I'm just gauging it by general lack of interest in this thread and lack of interest on social media, coupled with preorder sites just sitting on them at reasonable prices and ATC fees being next to nothing. The writing is all over the wall. A sellout maybe in NYC stores due to AS festivities but that's the only place I could possibly see them flying

Not even a GTD for these. I'm actually still thinking about getting the KDs tho since they are cheaper and cleaner to me. Hope I can get them from fnl so I can use my rewards.
I gotta say, the KD's are super nice in person.  My fave out of this year's pack.  
nthat.gif

You gotta post pics once you complete your set
nthat.gif

Crazy thing is I actually like the Kobe's and I never like Kobe's
ohwell.gif
Will do.  I like the Kobe colorway too, just had pick one pair I could live without, and the Kobe's were it.  

im still lurking for Instincts above all.. may not wait for a new slew of colorways for the disco,155 shipped will have to do
Yeah, the Instincts are straight fire, brah.  That "ChromaLusion" effect on the posite (purple to green) is the sweetness.  Definite cop if you can find your size.

Fine with me if every release from here on out "sits," because all it means is no one who wants them will have a problem getting their pairs on release day, and some may even score a discount down the line. 

I just find it funny so many people are so concerned over a shoe they don't like "sitting"....the only people that should be worried about a particular shoe "sitting" are hypebeasts that only buy whats "popular" and the folks at Nike responsible for moving numbers.  

Makes zero difference in my book. I like the shoe, I buy them.  This new wave of enthusiasts act like a general release or a shoe that can be bought in store after release day is a bad thing.  

if you live in toronto, you can easily walk in and out with a smile on your face! but the MSRP on them will defintely hurt your pocket $280 + 13% tax = $316.4 (lebrons asg)

I gotta pass on the ASG's for now got some king crowns/P.S elite ix's
I can still get em but I ain't tryna hear my girl mouth
I hope they get below retail

Back
Top Bottom