The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
my wife just requested the datas.... she's making that Post Christmas list again :smh:

Straight up Dunk Forces went from bottom of the pile to just behind TDMs for me, especially after seeing them in person.

Straight up Dunk Forces went from bottom of the pile to just behind TDMs for me, especially after seeing them in person.

TDM is my least favorite followed by the Dunk Force. We're on totally separate ends of the color spectrum. Lol

Thoroughly flattered you took the time to unblock me, its a shame I never knew you existed till now. You can put me back now, it's done.

Still haven't picked up my Datas, waiting on a good deal since y'all got them for 150.

Last edited:
Thoroughly flattered you took the time to unblock me, its a shame I never knew you existed till now. You can put me back now, it's done.

Still haven't picked up my Datas, waiting on a good deal since y'all got them for 150.
what if i dont mr sensitive...

im just playing. just rustling jimmies as @BarbarianBob  would say...who  I also had blocked due to all his sentences ending in a smiley lol

everyone gets an unblock!

Put my Datas on for the first time today and I gotta say I can really feel each individual zoom unit and its amazing. I got the NSRLs as well but had to get a half size bigger, they both feel amazing but my Datas just feel more cushy. Maybe it's just me or because they are new, but they are both AMAZING!!!!

I thought some of yall was just bugging, but after wearing the Datas I do feel the zoom a bit more compared to the Instincts. Them things felt no different than the XIs

But the comfort champ is still the Xs... hands down

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
The only time I've ever come close to blocking someone...it was the same scamming troll
laugh.gif

People got radar for that guy now.

I mean....they are cool since it's really hard to mess up that color combo....but that are kinda pushing it with those laces IMO 

Remind me of the all black AZG. I like them. That pattern on the posite looks good. But I need to show some restraint for a Cavs colorway and the ASGs.

Back
Top Bottom