The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I would like TDM better with different colored laces. It would be nice if they came with an alternate color for that $20, but this is Nike :rolleyes

I would like TDM better with different colored laces. It would be nice if they came with an alternate color for that $20, but this is Nike
eyes.gif
man those laces are one of my favorite part of the shoe...these were a day one cop but i now have to take my car to the shop and see how much damage was done....headlight housing caught on fire about an hour ago!...just looked at those pics of the TDM on the other page...Seahawks fans should eat these up IMO!!

Last edited:
You may not like 1's but to say rappers are the reason others like them is ridiculous.

I've seen popular artist wear tons of brons(as well as other models) that eventually sat.

Have you ever thought that maybe artist are wearing what they see the public making popular?

Air Jordan 1's never sold out prior to Ye (followed by Jay riding him) started wearing them :smh:

I've been into kicks before the scene exploded in recent years and looking back there was never hype for any 1's :rolleyes

Only 1's I remember there being some hype on were the Patent Black/Gold's and no one went nuts then the way they do now over them |I

how do you feel about dunks?

Air Jordan 1's = Dunks IMO :stoneface:

Never been a fan of Dunks either though I don't dislike them :\

I just never saw the appeal that others saw in them |I

Last edited:
Air Jordan 1's never sold out prior to Ye (followed by Jay riding him) started wearing them :smh:

I've been into kicks before the scene exploded in recent years and looking back there was never hype for any 1's :rolleyes

Only 1's I remember there being some hype on were the Patent Black/Gold's and no one went nuts then the way they do now over them |I

Air Jordan 1's = Dunks IMO :stoneface:

Never been a fan of Dunks either though I don't dislike them :\

I just never saw the appeal that others saw in them |I

A lot of things never sold out before this explosion

That's like saying people only went crazy for champ pack and exclusive Lebrons because TI, Rick Ross, Wale etc. wear them all the time and they sat hard before.

Anyone who's been copping Brons before the sneaker fascination exploded would tell you that's not true.

I think some people are just outside of the culture and their only way to justify things they don't understand is blaming celebrity influence.

The point is, OG Jordans and Timbs will always be urban classics and everything eventually goes full circle.

All CWs except for Christmas and Datas 20% off at eastbay...I know for some that's not enough off lol!! dont see HOL at all

Last edited:

That's like saying people only went crazy for champ pack and exclusive Lebrons because TI, Rick Ross, Wale etc. wear them all the time and they sat hard before.

Anyone who's been copping Brons before the sneaker fascination exploded would tell you that's not true.

I think some people are just outside of the culture and their only way to justify things they don't understand is blaming celebrity influence.

The point is, OG Jordans and Timbs will always be urban classics and everything eventually goes full circle.

I really don't care who wears what bruh :stoneface:

I've been on NT and collecting since 2002 but lost my password to my old SN, this culture isn't new to me :smh:

All I'm saying is Air Jordan 1's were not moving like this until Yeezy wore them, that's a fact :rolleyes

23 Chromosomes don't look too bad but definitely a pass |I

I just can't do the print thing :smh:

I almost copped Everglades until I saw them in person :x

I've been on NT and collecting since 2002 but lost my password to my old SN, this culture isn't new to me :smh:

All I'm saying is Air Jordan 1's were not moving like this until Yeezy wore them, that's a fact :rolleyes

How long you been on NikeTalk is completely irrelevant.

But whatever, you clearly started the convo by saying you don't wear 1's or dunks...yet you still feel qualified to school others on why everyone else is wearing them :lol:

So, okay dawg. You win.

Anyway I hope the 12 c/ws don't fall off the way 11s did after the initial rollout. Hopefully the Christmas and the other pair similar to it isn't a sign of what's to come.

I was going to say that I'd want to lace swap the Miami Night XI with those 23Chromo. but realized how much trouble people are having with swapping smh 

This is an awful comparison, ppl started buying into the 1s hype because of that moron kanye, its the truth. The champ packs and exclusive brons ppl go after for that reason alone (limited tag) but @barbarianbob is rite the 1s used to sit

How long you been on NikeTalk is completely irrelevant.

But whatever, you clearly started the convo by saying you don't wear 1's or dunks...yet you still feel qualified to school others on why everyone else is wearing them :lol:

So, okay dawg. You win.

Anyway I hope the 12 c/ws don't fall off the way 11s did after the initial rollout. Hopefully the Christmas and the other pair similar to it isn't a sign of what's to come.
Fall off? Wasn't you just going back and forth with someone about "their" opinion but want to give your own? Falling off is a matter of preference, the shoe and it's cws are dope to me but I guess somehow you're qualified to determine which cws are fall off worthy :lol:

Last edited:

this is all truth. 1s used to sit hard, and if you can say this pic didn't influence the next then you're in denial or just plain stupid. Young kids fuel the hype train.
View media item 1325599
View media item 1253675

Last edited:
SITTING HERE AT THE CRIB ALL DAY, A RANDOM THOUGHT POPS IN MY HEAD... "I NORMALLY TRY ON NEW KICKS WHEN I GET THEM, I HAVE 4 OF THE 7 LEBRON C/W'S...IVE ONLY TRIED ON THE INSTINCTS, LET ME TRY ON THESE DATAS"

THESE THINGS ARE DOPE. 1ST PRIMARILY BLACK SHOE IVE PURCHASED IN A LONG TIME.

All shoes used to sit, that isn't the point.

OG Jordans have always been the top of the food chain.

When interest in sneakers peaks, everything experienced a spike in sales. Brons, KDs and Kobe's included.

To say the king of sneaker sales(Jordan) success is based on Kanye wearing them is absurd.

He's worn all sorts of sneakers his entire career, is he responsible for the existence of the entire culture? :lol:

Domosirchazzo just likes to argue, makes him feel like he knows more than the average sneaker consumer. He has yet to type anything with substance although his baffoonery is entertaining at times.

You? :lol:

I'm pretty I sure I avoid conversation with you all together for the way you love to bicker and kick up petty conflicts.

My original statement didn't include you and wasn't argumentative, but you come in to pile on because I dissed a couple c/w's you like?

:lol: no wonder you're involved in back and forth so often on a site where we all express our opinions.

All shoes used to sit, that isn't the point.

OG Jordans have always been the top of the food chain.

When interest in sneakers peaks, everything experienced a spike in sales. Brons, KDs and Kobe's included.

To say the king of sneaker sales(Jordan) success is based on Kanye wearing them is absurd.

He's worn all sorts of sneakers his entire career, is he responsible for the existence of the entire culture? :lol:
It's a fact entertainers influence, also a fact Jordan 1's are selling better than before. Just like skinny jeans and Ronnie Fieg sweat pants, all popular now due to celeb influences.

Back
Top Bottom