The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
All shoes used to sit, that isn't the point.

OG Jordans have always been the top of the food chain.

When interest in sneakers peaks, everything experienced a spike in sales. Brons, KDs and Kobe's included.

To say the king of sneaker sales(Jordan) success is based on Kanye wearing them is absurd.

He's worn all sorts of sneakers his entire career, is he responsible for the existence of the entire culture?
laugh.gif
No one is saying Jordans success is based on Kanye but the increases popularity and "value" of 1s is pretty much his doing. When have 1s fetched the prices they do right now? You can get 11s cheaper than 1s. He's damn near like Oprah, let the man wear something and resale on it jumps up a ridiculous degree. Those Supreme field pullovers weren't going for 600 before that pic.

Domosirchazzo just likes to argue, makes him feel like he knows more than the average sneaker consumer. He has yet to type anything with substance although his baffoonery is entertaining at times.

You? :lol:

I'm pretty I sure I avoid conversation with you all together for the way you love to bicker and kick up petty conflicts.

My original statement didn't include you and wasn't argumentative, but you come in to pile on because I dissed a couple c/w's you like?

:lol: no wonder you're involved in back and forth so often on a site where we all express our opinions.
Actually I hardly pay you any mind because your points and opinions aren't worthy of attention by anyone, today you just look hypocritical and I felt obliged to point that out. If you feel someone's opinion deserves a full fledged rant on your part then you shouldn't turn around and give an opinion also, and may I add, your opinion doesn't matter.

No you didn't address me but as far as I can see you're typing in a public thread, so I will comment whether that irritates you or not.

Actually I hardly pay you any mind because your points and opinions aren't worthy of attention by anyone, today you just look hypocritical and I felt obliged to point that out. If you feel someone's opinion deserves a full fledged rant on your part then you shouldn't turn around and give an opinion also, and may I add, your opinion doesn't matter.

No you didn't address me but as far as I can see you're typing in a public thread, so I will comment whether that irritates you or not.

Lol he gave his opinion, I responded with a differing opinion...why are YOUR feelings hurt.

No contradiction on my part, just conversation.

But keep it real, you jumped in because you didn't feel comfortable when things weren't involving you.

Lol he gave his opinion, I responded with a differing opinion...why are YOUR feelings hurt.

No contradiction on my part, just conversation.

But keep it real, you jumped in because you didn't feel comfortable when things weren't involving you.
1. For you to say feelings is attributed to my comments towards you means that's something you can relate too and have felt.
2. I'm flattered you think most convos revolve around me enough for me to be upset about the ones that doesn't. Boil it all down and what I take away from your statement is.. I'm making you angry and you wish people would speak to you :lol:

But like you said, you're just responding with a differing opinion although you're shunning someone elses, like your opinion holds weight.

Last edited:
no denying the kanye effect. even though 1s had a hardcore following from the beginning, it was never crazy like it is now.

but i think that the same thing could be said about every signature shoe in a way...would lebrons be popular if they werent lebrons? would kobe's or even jordans? idk

however, the kanye effect is in full effect

i hate kanye, but it kills me when people cant see past that and see just how dope the yeezy shoe is...especially the 2. or, ridicule you if you buy and all red shoe, as if all red isnt a solid colorway

It's a fact entertainers influence, also a fact Jordan 1's are selling better than before. Just like skinny jeans and Ronnie Fieg sweat pants, all popular now due to celeb influences.

Jordan I's are selling better now because of Banned I prices and because of the hype around Jordan's overall.

That changed the landscape, because that brought resellers to I's. Even after banneds released, the resell price wasn't that high, especially in comparison to something like the fragments. So all of us who want them have to compete with what's left over after the resellers get their share. Before that resellers skipped over I's. Then came NA and them being limited in comparison to regular Jordan releases.

Put my Datas on for the first time today and I gotta say I can really feel each individual zoom unit and its f**king amazing. I got the NSRLs as well but had to get a half size bigger, they both feel amazing but my Datas just feel more cushy. Maybe it's just me or because they are new, but they are both AMAZING!!!!

Back
Top Bottom