The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Ah yes beauty is in the eye of the beholder
laugh.gif

Just like when the boys in your crew wife up a fat ugly girl

Just because he wived her I guess she's not fat and ugly anymore
laugh.gif
to the dude that wifed her up, maybe she isnt fat n ugly. it doesnt matter if i think shes fat and ugly, im not the one getting wifed up with her. either way, im done with this, you've proven to not understand.

sometimes i wonder what it will take for some of y'all to realize that what's ugly to one person isn't ugly to another person? a lot of people in here like the instincts, and i personally dot like them at all really. and you know what? that's 100% fine and how it should be. i think the nsrl's are the best colorway so far and one of my fav colorways of all lebrons overall, and im sure that a lot of people disagree with that. and that is also 100% fine. its the beauty of being human and having all these different colorways to choose from, people get the opportunity to get what they personally like.

Repped.

I think the Instincts are one of the worst. The green shift is what makes the shoe for some, it's what breaks it for me. But there should still be respect for people's opinions. I still appreciate pick-up and on-feet shots of Instincts and I will also enjoy Xmas ones as well, not because I like the cw, but because I enjoy seeing what XIIs other members are into.

I heard that cat in the vid right though??? $220??? With all the recent steals...not deals...STEALS on the current releases, even if you like the Christmas I think that $220 gonna be hard to stomach.

Good news, received Instinct a day early(still took 10 days not including weekends :smh:) Bad news, one LJ logo got dethroned :x :smh: |I
View media item 1301425
Local DSG doesn't carry Lebrons and they are sold out online so I can't exchange it from there. NDC don't have my size either so I can't swap that way. Gonna have to deal with it or wait to see if NDC will restock my size. Other than that, good thing I gave the colorway a chance.
View media item 1301446
NBA Store.

sometimes i wonder what it will take for some of y'all to realize that what's ugly to one person isn't ugly to another person? a lot of people in here like the instincts, and i personally dot like them at all really. and you know what? that's 100% fine and how it should be. i think the nsrl's are the best colorway so far and one of my fav colorways of all lebrons overall, and im sure that a lot of people disagree with that. and that is also 100% fine. its the beauty of being human and having all these different colorways to choose from, people get the opportunity to get what they personally like.
Well said and I have its been something about the X-mas pair that I like since I first saw them weeks ago.  BUT I will not pay $220 for those .  

I heard that cat in the vid right though??? $220??? With all the recent steals...not deals...STEALS on the current releases, even if you like the Christmas I think that $220 gonna be hard to stomach.
my emp disco will make em $154. still mite wait for a price drop tho. in person that blue is banging.

It's official, if cats can turn on Xmas XII's in person then anything can be turned on
tired.gif
Xmas XII are def pass. Maybe for $100 I would think about it.

Still don't know how you mess up a Green,Black,Red,White shoe. But they did.

Last edited:
To each their own,but i can't do those Xmas. I mean props for having an idea and theme, but what I loved about the 7,8,and even 9s was the versatility on the sneakers. You can make it Xmas or not with a lace swap. The 7s you ain't gotta do nothing they just look good at all times.

Tried out my NSRLs on the court for the first time last night. It was very comfortable at first but the traction was lacking, especially on a dusty court, compared to my XX8s. 

Ended up wearing them for the rest of the night casually and my forefoot started to hurt more and more as the time passed. Could be that I laced them a little too tight or just the shape of my foot. Will give it another chance since I love the look so much. 

Tried out my NSRLs on the court for the first time last night. It was very comfortable at first but the traction was lacking, especially on a dusty court, compared to my XX8s. 

Ended up wearing them for the rest of the night casually and my forefoot started to hurt more and more as the time passed. Could be that I laced them a little too tight or just the shape of my foot. Will give it another chance since I love the look so much. 
These do collect dust pretty easily, got to wipe a bit more often.  

But man... traction level on the XX8s is top 2 if not the best on any shoe IMO.  Tough to compare anything to those.

Back
Top Bottom