The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I seen em in person, I think IMA give in to $140 or below.

Def not paying full price for them. In person makes a difference on a lot of these 12s IMO. Not just the Christmas. I too thought they were a abomination at first. Not a 12 I don't like so far.

If the Data's go on discount like how the Instinct's did, then they're getting copped. Can't pay 200+ for these 12s. Don't like em that much

I really dont see anyone buying the XMAS they are just a new level bad.. that make the 2k14 11's look awesome..

Those datas are a must cop though... 

2Ks color scheme, gold, etc aren't bad. It's just the ridiculous sticker on the Posite. Not any worse than the MVP Xs or XMAS 12s.

And I swear on the sign of Jabal Sag, I'm not submitting one raffle ticket for the signatures. I do want the Pantones and Dreams though.

Last edited:
Just had Xmas an data in hand both sick. Xmas posite hard to get past. Still nice tho.

View media item 1301062

that blu on Xmas makes it a cop[/quote]

How many of yall ever knew that one pretty chick that had a ugly best friend? 8o

And the ugly one always took pictures with her like it would make her look better :lol

I can't wait to cop them Datas :hat

=( this has me sad. kinda makes me wish i went with the HoL's.
NSRL cw is dope...and it's not uncomfortable. It's like they forgot to fill the zoom bags or missed the targeted points. Baffles me because all the other CWs are like moon shoes compared to these.

i think i need another nsrl. I love the shoe and i want to wear it to death. I need DSG to come up clutch for me again

Brons are expensive
mean.gif
Nike doesn't think so the way they drop 10 colorways with in 2 months  

Got my replacement NSRLs...same dead zoom feeling.
frown.gif

Starting to think that since they were the first pair produced, they did something different. I dunno. HOL, DF, Instincts all feel like I'm on springs. NSRLs are mush.
What's the production date on them?

There is a 11 and a 24.

XMAS joints are very tempting...ugly and beautiful at the sametime...Datas looking like team shoe in that pic!

I like the retailers buy them for $83 a pair

Discussed before, but the markups on footwear are massive. The retailers are still making money even moving them @ $120 which is considered a 'steal' vs. $200. What's even more disgusting is the fact that Nike's paying about $5 for 'em to be made in China...

Good news, received Instinct a day early(still took 10 days not including weekends :smh:) Bad news, one LJ logo got dethroned :x :smh: |I
View media item 1301425
Local DSG doesn't carry Lebrons and they are sold out online so I can't exchange it from there. NDC don't have my size either so I can't swap that way. Gonna have to deal with it or wait to see if NDC will restock my size. Other than that, good thing I gave the colorway a chance.
View media item 1301446

Last edited:
so i found this vid on youtube and i actually may have turned for the xmas 12s. i think its the real glossy look of the posite makes it passable and i liked the rest of the shoe already, it was just the graphic. but again, the glossiness helped it in my opinion. i at least like it more than i did off the pictures. 

Sometimes I wonder what it will take for some of y'all to actually dislike an ugly limited colorway?

Like if it's limited y'all find ways to like it
sometimes i wonder what it will take for some of y'all to realize that what's ugly to one person isn't ugly to another person? a lot of people in here like the instincts, and i personally dot like them at all really. and you know what? that's 100% fine and how it should be. i think the nsrl's are the best colorway so far and one of my fav colorways of all lebrons overall, and im sure that a lot of people disagree with that. and that is also 100% fine. its the beauty of being human and having all these different colorways to choose from, people get the opportunity to get what they personally like.

Ah yes beauty is in the eye of the beholder :lol:

Just like when the boys in your crew wife up a fat ugly girl

Just because he wived her I guess she's not fat and ugly anymore :lol:

Back
Top Bottom