The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Srs question. What's the difference between the trees on the 12 and the roses on the AP or Florals? I asked what the appeal of flowers on shoes was in the KD thread and no one replied. Soon as a AP or Floral drops everyone wants em though.
The tree part to me is fine I think it's just the clash of colors on the shoe. That is a good question though. Throw floral on something and it instantly gets fans. I like floral though so I'm not one to talk.

hate on the christmas 12 for what  
sick.gif
mean.gif
indifferent.gif

Got my replacement NSRLs...same dead zoom feeling.
frown.gif

Starting to think that since they were the first pair produced, they did something different. I dunno. HOL, DF, Instincts all feel like I'm on springs. NSRLs are mush.

I'll have to see the Datas in person.

And the Xmas looks like Christmas in South Beach. Or maybe when he'll froze over in Miami.

Got my replacement NSRLs...same dead zoom feeling. :frown:

Starting to think that since they were the first pair produced, they did something different. I dunno. HOL, DF, Instincts all feel like I'm on springs. NSRLs are mush.

=( this has me sad. kinda makes me wish i went with the HoL's.

Last edited:
The more pics I see, the less interested I am in the 12 :lol:. Thought I was going to be all in for the Instincts.....didn't happen. Datas.....not looking good.

I love my HoL though.

The NSRL, HOAL, 6 Meridians, and Instincts all use Hyper Crimson and the Datas and Christmas both use Hyper Punch. That's kinda lazy but I feel like Nike will give us more diversity with colorways later on.

Back
Top Bottom