The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
why do you hate the silhouette of the shoe? 
Reminds me of cleats + too big and bulky for me like the 10s were. I only collect the 11s because of the geometric design of the foam posite and because of the fact that they look relatively sleek compared to any of the other Browns. Only other brons I like besides the 11s are the 7s

Reminds me of cleats + too big and bulky for me like the 10s were. I only collect the 11s because of the geometric design of the foam posite and because of the fact that they look relatively sleek compared to any of the other Browns. Only other brons I like besides the 11s are the 7s
I understand your point but if you notice i think you have to give the megafuse a chance i like most of the series except for the 5s & 6s 
mean.gif
 that was a bad time!!

I understand your point but if you notice i think you have to give the megafuse a chance i like most of the series except for the 5s & 6s :smh:  that was a bad time!!
Well it's not even the megafuse, honestly all the tech on this model has me salivating but it's just the way they designed it could've been better, not so long and boat-shaped, slightly lower collar, solid-colored outsoles every once in awhile, that's all I disagree with here

Well it's not even the megafuse, honestly all the tech on this model has me salivating but it's just the way they designed it could've been better, not so long and boat-shaped, slightly lower collar, solid-colored outsoles every once in awhile, that's all I disagree with here
I understand your points. The lower collar could take away from the support, boat shaped may be something LBJ likes or is cool with.

I understand your points. The lower collar could take away from the support, boat shaped may be something LBJ likes or is cool with.
Yeah I know lower collars take away support but I've always balled in them and worn them casually so that's the only reason I like them and he actually needs the boat shape in order to be able to wear them with his custom orthotics to be able to fit in there properly, watch I guarantee he will wear the 12s religiously this year

Yeah I know lower collars take away support but I've always balled in them and worn them casually so that's the only reason I like them and he actually needs the boat shape in order to be able to wear them with his custom orthotics to be able to fit in there properly, watch I guarantee he will wear the 12s religiously this year
he must  wear the 12's  on a regular every night unless "Nike" likes wasting more money

http://sneakerreport.com/features/imagining-classic-lebron-colorways-nike-lebron-12/

If the color blocking on these pairs is actually possible this shoe could be a classic.

But then again nike dropped the ball with the colored fuse vents on the 10 so I won't get my hopes up.
i think they learned from their mistakes on the X, it was a solid shoe with not much variation but there was so much potential for it, judging by the 6 upcoming cws of the XII they shouldn't be to solid colored and plain

http://sneakerreport.com/features/imagining-classic-lebron-colorways-nike-lebron-12/

If the color blocking on these pairs is actually possible this shoe could be a classic.

But then again nike dropped the ball with the colored fuse vents on the 10 so I won't get my hopes up.

Wow I'm really digging the way they did those :pimp: but on another note they obviously saw my post from a few days ago before they made this article :rolleyes :lol:

3 days ago

Hey here's a topic we can all go off on a tangent on in reference to the XII's :smile: ......

Seeing how many colorways were recycled from previous models onto the XI's if Nike were to do this again what colorways would you guys like to see on the new XII silhouette? :nerd:

I think wth the colorful pods on the bottom it would be easy to pull off a Fruity Pebble IV reincarnate on these with ease without looking like they were reaching. Throw the colorful pebbled liner on a white base with a fruity check maybe and perhaps a multi colored mesh ...... I can see it now :pimp:

Anyway what you guys wanna see get rehashed? :nerd:

View media item 1195881
Sometimes i swear I think I'm a psychic :lol: now only if they drop something like this :wow: :nerd:

Firstly i would like the apologize for triple posting but, Lebron just walked off from media day in Lebron 12 Heart Of a Lion

nice photoshops in there but they only did the medial side of the shoe, which makes their photoshops look :smokin... IMO the lateral side is what makes the shoe weird looking.

Along with those Swingman's yall posted, I like these...

View media item 1196010View media item 1196013View media item 1196012

Back
Top Bottom