The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I don't know if it's just the fact that I hate that colorway but I'm not really digging the silhouette when worn casually in those pics :smh:

Something about the hyperposite area of the shoe looks off, I think it's because due to the fact that they're not laced up it makes the shape of the whole shoe look off :/

Anyone played in the Lebron 12 yet? Performance review please? This is the first lebron EVER that I think I have to have, I am hoping they perform well

Starting to grow on me................

I like the teal/orange pair. Reminds me of the Dolphins.

A lot very nice photoshopped CW's also, Those Red Carpets and Freegums are CRAZY!

There were 3 CWs I thought were superior out the first batch but as more pics come in I'm really liking them all. This model is off to a great start IMO.

Some dope colors dropping but that trillion is the first pass for me also, can't wait to see the Xmas version and Asg.

Some dope colors dropping but that trillion is the first pass for me also, can't wait to see the Xmas version and Asg.
BHM 
nerd.gif

Funny how history repeats itself. Passed on the steel 10s which are a white and black shoe to pass on the black toe 14s which are...yup NSRL will be cawped day 1.

The retro possibilities now he's back in CLE, if minuscule before, got much better now. At least maybe that's just me thinking that.

It'll be cool to see what iD options we get off the bat. That may be the route I go for something simple, most release color ways are either too loud for my taste or I'm just not feeling the color combos.

LeBron prelude pack right now would be the best time retro after this NBA season when Cleveland wins a championship

Last edited:
Did y'all really enjoy that nonsense with the Kobe preludes? The prices were ridiculous, they were a pain to get, and the resellers had a field day. Why the entire hell would you want that again?

Whenever they decide to retro his line, it should be at a slow, steady pace with at least a few months between each pair in my opinion.

Those Blue Suede Hardwood Classics should be one of the drops, and be a general release. Actually, **** everything I said before this paragraph, this last part is all I really care about :lol:

Back
Top Bottom