The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Heart of Lions looking so good...
nthat.gif

NBA Instagram has a good shot of him in the HOL....I can't post from mobile for some reason, this iOS8 blows smh

Yea I had the same problem but then that new update IOS 8.02 fixed all the issues better get it :wink:

Man I see the hype train about to start catching full steam now too :lol: wait until he comes out balling all crazy in them when the season starts :wow: :x

Is the color on the Dunkman 12s supposed to be Electric green or Volt? I read it was electric green similar to the color on the Dunkman 7s and the earlier photos with the 6 on the side all looked like it was but the recent photos with the Dunkman logo on the side is looking like it's Volt.

Instinct & Trillion Dollar Man is a definite cop.  Might sleep on the rest of em...

My wife would not be happy seeing my closet and there's every single colorway lol...

Last edited:
Ok I think it's safe to say with Bron going hard with the promotion he has grabbed the wheel of the hype mobile and put the pedal to the medal :\

Hell at this rate he's already worn the XII more than the XI :smh: and I'm confident with the debacle of the XI on court performance and hatred by Bron the XII's are probably beyond on point in those areas this time around :pimp:

I foresee a lot of colorways as well as unobtainable PE's coming our way :lol:

Oh she's quick with it.  Noticed all the 6's I got and was like "Hey, nice collection but you know you're missing the Brazils" lol...
LOL!!!!! Ight she has the hawk eye gotta give it to her...
I would do it anyways see if he skills are still on point.. let me know you was just testing her...lol

LOL!!!!! Ight she has the hawk eye gotta give it to her...
I would do it anyways see if he skills are still on point.. let me know you was just testing her...lol
Would be dope to see her reaction...

she'll go out and do the same **** with Louboutins and that test would result in me having a heart attack lol...

Back
Top Bottom