The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
How would you guys feel if you have a friend who's not a lebron fan and as long as the 12 been out they never had any interest in them until they see you wearing a pair and they go out and buy a pair and they now are into the line?
Not even mad. I bought all of the XIs, bought a bunch of IXs, and a few Xs. And I can't stand the guy, yet here I am buying his shoes.

Repped lol

Sounds like a middle school girl's conversation. Wear what you like and like what you wear
[/quote) lol u guys just missed the whole point and principle of the matter...hope whatever next pair of kix u guys want don't get snatched up by resellers or someone who didn't really want the shoe but picked them up as consta
I really dont understand why you're upset that your FRIEND is interested in the shoes you like now. Are you one of those people that gets mad at other people for liking a song they discovered from a movie or video game but you feel that you liked it first?
lol im not even mad....like i said my point was obviously misunderstood...im good though my friend!

Last edited:
Those CLE are going to look so clean on feet. What date do they release again?
So far i only have the CV and BHM but i think im going to need the What if, CLE, and DH.. Was contemplating the Elites for basketball because of the reviews on cushion, support & comfort but to me the regular 12 just looks that much better and is still great to hoop in IMO.

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2015-04/lebron-12-ext-rc
[h2]LEBRON 12 EXT RC[/h2]
$250

APR

LAUNCH: Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 10:00 AM EDT

Black/Chrome-Black 744286-001 Limit 1 per customer

LEBRON XII EXT RC
RUBBER CITY

The LeBron XII is a silhouette that represents LeBron James both on and off the court. His on-court abilities have pushed for the latest innovation in all his footwear, while his personality and spirit shines through in unique colorways and themes.

The latest LeBron XII EXT digs deep into James’ Ohio roots, featuring a design inspired by Akron’s long-established rubber industry. A city widely recognized for its bustling factories, Akron has produced countless rubber goods, most notably automotive tires for vehicles all over the globe.

The “Rubber City” inspiration is brought to life with a rubber upper emulating tire treads. A touch of luxury is added with chrome detailing taking place over the lateral side Swoosh. Additionally, the LeBron XII EXT RC features a translucent ice outsole that’s perfectly suited for off-court use.

Grip for greatness. The LeBron XII EXT RC lands April 25 on nike.com/sportswear and select retailers.

Who cares if the lows were listed separately are not. Doesn't really matter. Also how come the dunkman ain't getting any love. They're very underrated
damn no love for the DM! all good! i own a pair and i must say this is the best DM we had since the 7's!

Those CLE are going to look so clean on feet. What date do they release again?
So far i only have the CV and BHM but i think im going to need the What if, CLE, and DH.. Was contemplating the Elites for basketball because of the reviews on cushion, support & comfort but to me the regular 12 just looks that much better and is still great to hoop in IMO.
The two best 12's right there, simple and clean.

those flights would be insta copped if they didnt have that lame looking logo in the toungue. because of that i now need to think on them

those flights would be insta copped if they didnt have that lame looking logo in the toungue. because of that i now need to think on them
flights logo is cool! kinda reminds me of the big bangs, where they change it up and put a logo instead of the signature

the hell is going on in here? ppl really fighting over math on the poll? Bron threads are the best i swear

to many professor's and not enough students

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom