The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
nah it's the lack of black in the XIIs that throw them thangs off and the 9s are horrible
Shoe is still *** but I actually like this blue/yellow colorway, it does need an accent color to break it up though, white or black.

Last edited:
Yeah, the lows are not great executions. The 8 Version whatever are the best execution. But it's not exactly a great color way to begin with.

And Palmers would win the poll if they separated from the blanket category of lows.

some of yall, no 2 of yall need to please seek professional help, I mean your entitled to your opinions but being that the lows are only winning by 7 on the datas i'd put money that atleast 8 people voted lows based on the reds or gold
Everybody that didn't vote for the what if's are the ones that really need help

some of yall, no 2 of yall need to please seek professional help, I mean your entitled to your opinions but being that the lows are only winning by 7 on the datas i'd put money that atleast 8 people voted lows based on the reds or gold
I see 37 total votes for Lows currently. So let's say your 8 people voted based on reds or golds. Hell, I'll round it up to 10 just to make you feel better. Then Palmers would still be winning the poll easily.

I'll go seek professional help if you go back to elementary math class

Last edited:
I still think What ifs are top cw.  Clean and nice contrast.  Im more shocked at the votes for instincts or meridians.  vomit

I see 37 total votes for Lows currently. So let's say your 8 people voted based on reds or golds. Hell, I'll round it up to 10 just to make you feel better. Then Palmers would still be winning the poll easily.

I'll go seek professional help if you go back to elementary math class
idk why i'm going to do this but i'm bored so lets get it lows have 37 votes.....Data's have 30 votes.....37-30=7 winning by 7, I feel like I said this before but I could be wrong, anyways if 8 or 10 as you care to round up would put the palmers at 27-30=-3 meaning the palmers would be down 3(don't get lost with the -/+ its simple mathematics after all)  

@HipHopIsDead

Last edited:
:lol: Lebron threads always have the most entertainment... but yeah What Ifs are the cleanest. I voted for XMases since they had 0 votes :D

Last edited:
:lol: Lebron threads always have the most entertainment... but yeah What Ifs are the cleanest. I voted for XMases since they had 0 votes :D

i legit was about to say this thread has the most arguing i've seen on any thread on here :lol:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Lebron threads always have the most entertainment... but yeah What Ifs are the cleanest. I voted for XMases since they had 0 votes
happy.gif
you did what?
eek.gif

I just got shipping confirmation for my sz 14 Wheats from kicks-crew :D

I won't get too hype or believe they exist until I get them though :smh:

I find it hard to believe they haven't popped up anywhere else yet :\

Either way I can't wait til they or whatever they are get here :nerd:

I just got shipping confirmation for my sz 14 Wheats from kicks-crew
happy.gif

I won't get too hype or believe they exist until I get them though
mean.gif

I find it hard to believe they haven't popped up anywhere else yet
ohwell.gif

Either way I can't wait til they or whatever they are get here
nerd.gif
what if I told you they said they gave you a 14 but its really a 13

red is never dead bruh, and as you stated which emphasized what i stated people were on the reds at first yeah they sitting now but doesn't change 50% of the original buyers opinions on them so yeah reds are also helping the lows, then there are people that out right said they hated the palmers but liked the reds and usa so no again palmers not the only reason the lows are currently winning, if all 3 lows were up there the palmers would not be winning the poll

View media item 1463190
idk why i'm going to do this but i'm bored so lets get it lows have 37 votes.....Data's have 30 votes.....37-30=7 winning by 7, I feel like I said this before but I could be wrong, anyways if 8 or 10 as you care to round up would put the palmers at 27-30=-3 meaning the palmers would be down 3(don't get lost with the -/+ its simple mathematics after all)  
@HipHopIsDead

View media item 1476886
As you clearly stated above, Palmers wouldn't win the poll if all 3 Lows were listed. So don't try and renege
your statement by adding some cute lil gifs and bringing Datas in the debate. Your math skills are shoddy at best bruh. I'd take it your SAT math score probably didn't even break 500. You don't wanna go there cuz you will get embarassed. Put that on everything

Last edited:
Who cares if the lows were listed separately are not. Doesn't really matter. Also how come the dunkman ain't getting any love. They're very underrated

I haven't once renig on my statement nor will I, palmers are not winning the poll, the lows are winning the poll but ignorance is bliss @HipHopIsDead  didn't take the sat didn't feel the need or desire to i'm lazy when it comes to homework and going past high school was something I cared about, the only reason i'm considering taking classes now is because I want to get promoted in profession

Picked up my Wheats today, absolutely love em! I really like the little touch of the old LJ23 logo under the tongue tab

Back
Top Bottom