The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
:lol:  the overall red craze is what started the low hype in the first place and is amongst one of the fav in the forum maybe you should go back and look at all the cop pic post, palmers are not the only shoe helping the lows in the lead :smh:
Wrong. Only thing driving the Reds initially was people thinking they were some super limited FTL exclusive. Them Reds sitting on every site. Red is dead

Last edited:
laugh.gif
been meaning to ask you, what in gods name is that fool doing in your avi?
nerd.gif

Speaking of Lows. Reds from Finish Line and Palmer from ISS came in.

Reds fit like the Palmers. A lot better then the Golds.

Last edited:

Golds felt 1/2 size to full size smaller. Reds and Palmers fit like the Highs. Plenty of room for foot to move around.
I had to send mine back.  13 which is my normal size was incredibly tight and small on me.  Don't know how I feel about going to a 14 though being that Id like to ball in them

its that time of year again for the elites, which means i'll be checking this thread religiously for a webstore with a sale.

How would you guys feel if you have a friend who's not a lebron fan and as long as the 12 been out they never had any interest in them until they see you wearing a pair and they go out and buy a pair and they now are into the line?

this happens all the time.

Repped lol

Sounds like a middle school girl's conversation. Wear what you like and like what you wear
lol u guys just missed the whole concept and principle of what I was saying...hopefully the next pair of kix u want doesn't get snatched up by, resellers, or people who didn't really want them but got them as a consolation prize because they struck out on what they really wanted, or someone who bashed the shoe up until this particular pair came out and they copped but you struck out and all u are left with is these comments you made today :smile:

lol u guys just missed the whole concept and principle of what I was saying...hopefully the next pair of kix u want doesn't get snatched up by, resellers, or people who didn't really want them but got them as a consolation prize because they struck out on what they really wanted, or someone who bashed the shoe up until this particular pair came out and they copped but you struck out and all u are left with is these comments you made today :smile:
I really dont understand why you're upset that your FRIEND is interested in the shoes you like now. Are you one of those people that gets mad at other people for liking a song they discovered from a movie or video game but you feel that you liked it first?

laugh.gif
 the overall red craze is what started the low hype in the first place and is amongst one of the fav in the forum maybe you should go back and look at all the cop pic post, palmers are not the only shoe helping the lows in the lead
mean.gif
Wrong. Only thing driving the Reds initially was people thinking they were some super limited FTL exclusive. Them Reds sitting on every site. Red is dead
red is never dead bruh, and as you stated which emphasized what i stated people were on the reds at first yeah they sitting now but doesn't change 50% of the original buyers opinions on them so yeah reds are also helping the lows, then there are people that out right said they hated the palmers but liked the reds and usa so no again palmers not the only reason the lows are currently winning, if all 3 lows were up there the palmers would not be winning the poll

A lot of crazy talk in here 
laugh.gif
This.

It was throwing me off, usually the crazy talk is only on weekends....had me forgetting that it was Monday 
mean.gif
who said the wkend was over
nerd.gif

will the rubber joints be a hard cop ? asking for a friend. I know nothing about the 12s.
We don't know allocations so it's hard to say.
This

this is sort of random but anyone have a good idea what shoe these laces would look cool with? I cant really come up with any lebrons that fit the profile well.  Thinking something white based but not many Lebrons fit that

Back
Top Bottom