The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Red Elites are dope.
pimp.gif

Kinda glad NBA Store sold out of sz. 14. Might've pulled the trigger on them at retail.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I really hope that the graphic hits ID bc we should actually be able to make the vet day PE without really missing any options
:lol: nope. Nike will pull some options to keep you from having those... they pulled the gold medial swoosh right before Lebron posted a pair you could have made on ID.

:lol: nope. Nike will pull some options to keep you from having those... they pulled the gold medial swoosh right before Lebron posted a pair you could have made on ID.
they would have to pull grey. That would be the most savage move to dessimate the ID Nike could do

they would have to pull grey. That would be the most savage move to dessimate the ID Nike could do

There is no savage in NIKE but there is an IKE and we all know IKE TURNER was savage

bored at work problems

Last edited:
Glad to see they increased the padding inside the upper ankle area, that was needed.  

When my 12's got broken in, the rigidness of the the wing pieces around that area started to bother me when playing.  

Repped for the detailed pics.  
nthat.gif

How would you guys feel if you have a friend who's not a lebron fan and as long as the 12 been out they never had any interest in them until they see you wearing a pair and they go out and buy a pair and they now are into the line?

How would you guys feel if you have a friend who's not a lebron fan and as long as the 12 been out they never had any interest in them until they see you wearing a pair and they go out and buy a pair and they now are into the line?

Wouldn't bother me. I do know that I was pissed when my best friend went and purchased the same time I had purchased for my car tho. Took me a min to let that slide :lol:

DeMarre Carroll has been a pretty big LeBron 12 wearer this season, so no surprise.  

The colorway works pretty good with the Hawks uniforms.

Last edited:
Wouldn't bother me. I do know that I was pissed when my best friend went and purchased the same time I had purchased for my car tho. Took me a min to let that slide :lol:
but he was just all about Jordans and Kobes I wore a pair that he liked and some time passed and he went out to try and cop the pair he thought he saw me in but he ended up with the CV and I don't have them...then he sends me a pic of the Easters he bought when they dropped and now last night he text me that he had just copped the elites...im like bruh?!

but he was just all about Jordans and Kobes I wore a pair that he liked and some time passed and he went out to try and cop the pair he thought he saw me in but he ended up with the CV and I don't have them...then he sends me a pic of the Easters he bought when they dropped and now last night he text me that he had just copped the elites...im like bruh?!

Laces: welcome to the family bruh
The end

:lol:

I'm not a huge lebron fan at all. The main reason I started liking him was cause he would always help me to win in 2k.

The 12s is one of my favorite models from CW to comfort. Hence why I buy the shoe.

I am a Kobe fan, but his shoes don't appeal to me so I don't buy them.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...

but seriously, it's shoes/material items...who cares if your friend gets into the same things as you. If anything, doesn't that make it more fun to have someone else to share a common interest with?

does it really bother you that much? maybe he just didnt like them until he saw them in person. I know I just made the turn these 12's, and I actually kinda dislike Bron. so should I not be able to cop?

Last edited:
does it really bother you that much? maybe he just didnt like them until he saw them in person. I know I just made the turn these 12's, and I actually kinda dislike Bron. so should I not be able to cop?
he saw them in person since day one...its not like it was his first time seeing them last week...and when you say all you rock is jordan and kobes and you say you're not into lebrons on several occasions to me while i have on lebrons but then all of a sudden within the last month you spend at least 600$ on three pair?? you guys know i don't rock kobes but if all of a sudden you see me in the kobe thread posting pics of my pick ups like nothing's wrong...do you think a kobe head wouldnt call me out?

Last edited:
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...

but seriously, it's shoes/material items...who cares if your friend gets into the same things as you. If anything, doesn't that make it more fun to have someone else to share a common interest with?
LOL...NO...bottom line is be you...and i have you guys to share that common interest!

Back
Top Bottom