The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
The best thing about the NT fam is that we're able to help each other out. It's always great to see someone grab a shoe they really want and even better when people on here help them get it and also when people think of each other instead of themselves and help get a pair for someone or hook up someone with a pair they want.

^ Damn. These new pics and reviews are making me want a pair to hoop in.. How is the sizing, the same?

[@=/u/126340/fernz]@fernz[/@] How do they feel relative to the regular Lebrons?

The elites feel a little higher on the ground, it's tighter around the ankle area because it has more padding on the side, and the lacing system is way better than the regulars. I haven't played on it yet so I can't say about the cushioning. The elites is comfortable +3 compare to the regulars.

Thanks!

i think it was prolly just cancelled pairs from release the day before I think they got put on site like 4 or 5 in the morning but grabbed by bots quick I didn't even see my size at 1st then checked Around 6 and seen more sizes up I was able to cart after 5 or 10 mins

Oh so these weren't today. Yeah I saw the restock they had the other morning and I missed out on a 12... At first I had no luck carting a pair. Kept refreshing the page and just so happen a pair became available. Then I forgot I didn't transfer money's into my paypal account so I took a lost....With that being said I'm still on the hunt for a size 12.

Oh so these weren't today. Yeah I saw the restock they had the other morning and I missed out on a 12... At first I had no luck carting a pair. Kept refreshing the page and just so happen a pair became available. Then I forgot I didn't transfer money's into my paypal account so I took a lost....With that being said I'm still on the hunt for a size 12.
They take other methods of payment besides paypal like credit/debit cards

I can see the Elite PEs starting to show up in game two....but at least he wore the GR once.....
I remember seeing the separation of 2 and 3 on some Team Jordans 
laugh.gif

They take other methods of payment besides paypal like credit/debit cards

Money was in my other bank. I don't have a credit/atm card for the them. Best believe I'm ready now. Sits back and a surveys sites for restocks for a size 12.....lol

I will grab red usas if they drop and datas if I can find a pair for retail or less. Other than that, I'm cool.

Anyone know where I can grab data's for sub retail?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom