The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Switched back to the regular model.  Here we go again 
mean.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and what pisses me off is both of ya'll got the size for it; they MIGHT be around when they hit that price.

200 bills is solid tho; c'mon you gotta admit
The 11s went on a fire sale last October-November.. I scooped up 5 pairs for $99-125/pair (including Gammas, SBs, etc.). The 12s seem a lot more popular so Idk if the price cuts are gonna be as deep though.

i will fall out of my seat laughing if people who own and praised the elites over the reg 12 change their tune (no hate)....this switch makes me want to wait on a real deep discount to cop!

Last edited:
Did he really wear Datas to his uncle's birthday bash?

Yes... that was a true story... he wore them there and didnt return in them... so if u purchased them, return them immediately; or u will "potentially" not... i repeat... "not"... have the same taste as shoes as Lebron... its not worth the risk

Yes... that was a true story... he wore them there and didnt return in them... so if u purchased them, return them immediately; or u will "potentially" not... i repeat... "not"... have the same taste as shoes as Lebron... its not worth the risk
Lol. I don't own Datas but I do want them. Was hoping to catch them for about $99 on a Black Friday VILLA restock

Back
Top Bottom