The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Man I kinda went in on 11s, looking back it not a decision I'm happy about or proud of [emoji]128554[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji]...
I'm the opposite, I have double the amount in your pic and love em all and loved every minute of it... only regret was copping the SLHs and I moved them asap
laugh.gif

the last great lebron = XI

I'm the opposite, I have double the amount in your pic and love em all and loved every minute of it... only regret was copping the SLHs and I moved them asap
laugh.gif

the last great lebron = XI
My first ever basketball shoe was the Maison Du Lebron 11... then it all took off, and i now i don't wear them, kinda hard to pull off...

They def had some great colorways just wasn't a big fan of the tongue and I'm still a fan of the 12. I just didn't go crazy with them

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] no wonder u only cop on discount now ...

I got DS All Star 11s for like $110 last year. Wore them the day I got them and haven't worn them since.

victor cruz posted a pic from MSG when the cavs were in town, check out what the dude in lebrons camp is wearing 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom