The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

victor cruz posted a pic from MSG when the cavs were in town, check out what the dude in lebrons camp is wearing 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
What IS he wearing??

BTW i love the Nike Kyrie 4's, i bet they have awesome court feel...

he is wearing AZG's, brand new, retro pair maybe

kyrie 3's drop soon, u ggot pics of the 4's ? pm me :wink:

Last edited:
This is it, i have just understood what the most banging Lebron 14 colorway would be. A color changing upper is what we all need, Like the Metcon 2 "Meltdown"

Agreed.

That has been Nikes ongoing problem for a while now. Oversaturation of the market with colors that appeal to a very limited market.

Less colorways mean less going to outlets.

Yes and no on the bolded part. LBJ IV had few colourways and hit the outlets en masse. Presently though, the LBJ line could do with 'less is more'.

I think 8 GR colorways and like 4 limited energy colorways is the way to go.

Way too much my dude, maybe 4 GRs and 2 'Energy' colourways.

Keep in mind that there are several other products across Nike Basketball and they (Nike Basketball) are not 'sexy' in comparison to Jordan brand which is churning out boatloads of product too.

I'm the opposite, I have double the amount in your pic and love em all and loved every minute of it... only regret was copping the SLHs and I moved them asap :lol:

the last great lebron = XI
still in the few to like the slh...matter of fact I rocked them the other day!

The number of colorways isnt the problem, it's the execution of the ones they release to all of us peasants. Let the PE's be a perfect example. There's absolutely no reason why Nike can't release 15 [emoji]128293[/emoji]colorways for a model....I've SEEN them lol

The number of colorways isnt the problem, it's the execution of the ones they release to all of us peasants. Let the PE's be a perfect example. There's absolutely no reason why Nike can't release 15 [emoji]128293[/emoji]colorways for a model....I've SEEN them lol

They need to release the colors that the athlete actually wears. The chance to wear what Jordan or LeBron or Kobe wore is the appeal imo. Be Like Mike.

Back
Top Bottom