The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

If it's close to the Kd 9 at least it won't be like wearing bricks on your feet till months of break in time.

Style wise the Kd is a nice shoe

Glass half full

I agree with you on the excessive Foamposite usage and I also hope that they keep the shoe a mid-cut.

Im talkin X... not zoom hex or zoom in the lunorlon xi insole crap

This is the only downside of the XI's

The lunerlon bottomed out with the quickness.

They need to give us double stacked like the III's or max zoom like the X's

did the 3s have double stacked? I remember the 6s had it i think, memory is full of too many kicks.

Lunarlon should have be buried under the jail after the bottom out fest that was the og hyperdunk and then kobe 4.
Yeah it may have been good enough kobe but I cant really wear a new pair each game like him.
Just junk

A mid cut with not a ton of posite would be nice. 

Would like them put back an actual wrap around full heel piece, not that cut out business that they did in the 12 and 13's.  

Last edited:
Sorry for being so inconspicuous with the info.

I'll say this.

Soldier 11>Lebron 14 easily.

And 95% of y'all seen the soldier 11 already 40% done.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Hint...its the shoe that has the same upper material as the soldier x with laces instead of straps and a hyperdunk test sole /outsole..
There you go

Also.

From what I've seen of the latest sample , the most redeeming quality that feels like a "lebron" shoe is the return of the straps from the Lebron 2.

The strap on the 2 were nice. It didn't have the Velcro piece showing on the shoe when you removed the strap.

Nike can put into production of my sketch that I drew couple pages back if they want :lol:

If that crap + 5 straps is the soldier 11....and its better than the 14, nike lost all its marbles

I dont really believe it

Back
Top Bottom