The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Instead of it being in the same mold as the soldier 10 , they suprisingly went awfully Close to the KD9.

I'm still at a loss of words.

Ok i went from being prepared for trash to expecting greatness

KD9 is the best looking nike sig in years

Where are those?? I looked a month or two ago online and couldn't find any, wouldn't mind trying out a pair

Sigh.

I got bad news......

I knew it smh

They went in a totally different direction. And what hurts is the soldier 11 got even better

any details? What did they ditch? 

Instead of it being in the same mold as the soldier 10 , they suprisingly went awfully Close to the KD9.

I'm still at a loss of words.
Honestly, if you're going to leave us guessing you might as well not even mention anything.

Feelin very good about these guys

Very positive.

Ive come to expect the best from nike and they continually exceed my expectations

I hope they go back to a traditional tongue and lace system. The one piece booty fit isn't that great and lockdown sucked.

Last edited:
Starting to see some names in here I haven't seen in years! [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Impatiently waiting. 
happy.gif

If it's close to the Kd 9 at least it won't be like wearing bricks on your feet till months of break in time.

Style wise the Kd is a nice shoe

Glass half full

I wonder if Lebron missed the initial meeting on the deign, Nike went ahead and designed it, and then Lebron saw it and said what is that?!

Back
Top Bottom