The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Lebron in China for the Asia tour
View media item 2163714
View media item 2163717
troll11.gif

Last edited:
Lebron Soldiers look like a damn cast or some other kind of therapeutic/rehab shoe. :smh: Contrasting straps are NOT a good look.

Last edited:
IMO

nike has got too far away from the equation that makes a shoe successful, the same equation that made them the company they are today. they lost the streets. some time ago, they made the decision to value basketball functionality over casual appeal.

when you lose the streets, you lose your heat.

functionality doesnt have to take the place of casual appeal. you can have both.

I wish I had more reps to give but this is the absolute truth.

Take all your signatures off Nike iD and actually make a coherent sneaker design that has both casual and sport appeal. Nobody, save for a select few wealthy individuals can justify paying $200+ for custom sneakers that are outlet bound at $75. Having a 1 of 1 of a generally panned sneaker is nothing to remark about.

If I were Nike I'd also stop sending out retro Jordans in all care packages or giveaways. If you have to give out free product give out your INLINE product, not some damn retro that everyone, their mama and their dog is wearing.

If your favourite B or C list rapper/celebrity wants a retro Jordan or any other retro let them go and buy it themselves but keep them stocked with what's new and relevant. Most of these people only wear a sneaker once or twice and it's a FREE pair of shoes so let 'em do some marketing for you.

Last edited:
Instead of it being in the same mold as the soldier 10 , they suprisingly went awfully Close to the KD9.

I'm still at a loss of words.
Well then I guess I will have a open mind...the KD9 is the first from his line that I've purchased, so maybe I'll like these.

So are they using flyknit?

Back
Top Bottom