The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Those look GREAT. I think simple colorways are the way to go. My issue with the xmas is the bright crimson stripe thats kinda outta place, but that black/white is freakin nice!

LAWD!!!

Yup, think this might be my first NikeID if the release cw's are all over the place. That pair is fantastic

lol at those skin cancer kds
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wore today during practice.  
This shoe looks wack as hell.
Fixed

Yeah, the black pair looks like every other black Nike trainer with a strap lol.

I feel they went to the other side of the spectrum with these. The 13s were crazy looking and turned people off. These like basic as cr@p and almost nothing going on with them.

Last edited:
I was feeling these until I seen that all black colorway with one solid color you can see how plain and basic these really are

You guys would really pay $170 MSRP for that basic AF joint up there? I'm not a fan of the whack colourways they've been putting out in the last 3 years but those are at the opposite end of the spectrum.

Some $60 Nike 'trainers would look and be just as functional as those.

You guys would really pay $170 MSRP for that basic AF joint up there? I'm not a fan of the whack colourways they've been putting out in the last 3 years but those are at the opposite end of the spectrum.

I'm not paying $170 for this shoe at all. :lol:

Bring on the deals or I will pass like the 13.

Take this rep! Not a chance this thing is worth 175. With the Vapormax system or whatever it might have made me do a second thought. They did it with the 8, surely they could make it work with these (if they wanted to). I might consider further down the road......obviously at the outlets for 69.99 with 20% off lol

Back
Top Bottom