The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

I can't believe people actually like this simple "functional" performance lightweight cloth shoe direction nike is going with their design. Theres nothing interesting or thought provoking with this garbage. 11 12 n 13 were lebron's signature prime! They literally looked out of this world. And thats what signature shoes should look like. U can just look at them and tell they were probably over $200.
They looked like they used pics of transformers, iron man suits, and Halo armor for their inspiration board for his past 3 shoes. And thats what a Lebron is supposed to look like,. but now the inspiration is: " we wanted the inspiration to be oight weight and flexible"..lamest design story. I don't understand why Nike is going backwards design wise.
Completely agree for the most part with all you said.

Nike straight bamboozling the general public.

Bring out retros that are marked up by 25% or more than their original price because of "inflation" and then put them on sale for 25% off so that you're still paying the OG price which is ALREADY marked up to begin with. :lol:

Leather is supposedly a premium material these days yet Nike pushed flyknit and synthetics as new and better tech. So wait, if flyknit and synthetics are supposed to be better, why is the "inferior" leather now considered a premium material? :lol:

I can't WAIT to see the price of retro LeBrons. :x :smh:

I can't WAIT to see the price of retro LeBrons.
sick.gif
mean.gif
I mean, we do set the market.  

Back
Top Bottom