THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

Does anyone know how long it generally takes mambacita academy to ship orders? Purchased on the 17th and still nothing but email confirm day of. No email or Shop app message responses yet :/ thanks
You and me both. I got a shirt but no movement. Last year i got the halo shirt. Ordered on 8/17/23 and got shipping email on 9/07/23. We'll prob get the email sometime next week..

1725632310844.png

Posted in the 8 thread… 2/3 didn’t hit on the away pair but that’s all I tried for

You and me both. I got a shirt but no movement. Last year i got the halo shirt. Ordered on 8/17/23 and got shipping email on 9/07/23. We'll prob get the email sometime next week..

Cool, thanks for the insight. Never got a charge reversal and it’s not a time sensitive purchase so I’ll just wait it out

How do they fit? Do they run big? I know that they are 6" inseam, but how is the waist and leg opening? They look kind of short and baggy. How does it compare in sizing compared to the Nike NBA swingman shorts?

They're sort of baggy. Nike is offering them in tall which will bring them down to around your knee.

My pair of shorts came in yesterday. Haven't tried them on yet, but I like what I've seen so far.

Really just needed a pair for ball and took an L on the grey, red, and black pair. Thought I was finally going to be able to secure a pair of Kobe's to ball in but I guess not. If anyone ends up having an extra pair in sz. 12 that they'd be willing to part with please let me know. I don't care what color.

They're sort of baggy. Nike is offering them in tall which will bring them down to around your knee.

Thanks and good to hear. I don’t mind the length as I like them a little above the knee, but I don’t want them being too small/tight to the point my balls might need an asthma pump.

It's frustrating that I got distracted and missed out on a size 6.5Y for my son. He really wanted the black and gold ones, and that's all I was focused on. Ugh!

Man this is the most I have spent on shoes in one day. Got home and aways for myself, aways for my 2 kids, and the Nigel shock drop. Had to call my bank to unblock my card lol.

Back
Top Bottom