THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

Just remembered.... the thing with Halo 8s was that we were used to the thin tongue... the padded tongue caused the fit change. You went same size as your OGs?
Beeb2407 Beeb2407 my bad on delay I just caught this. I went tts to these and they feel very similar if not better than og’s. I don’t sense a bit of snug like the 6s and 4s and 5s.

appreciate the assist iwilwin iwilwin , fiancé and i are gonna wear these on our wedding day 🔥
IMG_7398.jpeg

I just got a pair of the reversable shorts. I thought about the jacket.

The sweatshirt looks like one of the $70 sweatshirts the way it's made.

These should be in stock permanently, it's just a sheath on clothing.

Anyone with a pair of Kobe 1 all stars or older protros they’d want to trade before I get rid of these and throw an oop to a fellow NT member?

Attachments

• IMG_8372.jpeg
    IMG_8372.jpeg
    286.8 KB · Views: 535
How do the reversible shorts feel quality wise?
Tried a pair on yesterday…. Return at my local outlet.

Quality is pretty good… They remind me of Jordan Brand shorts from back in the day. Overall the shorts are on the thicker side because it’s two layers of material. Scaly print on one side, mesh w/ the Kobe logo on the other. One thing I def didn’t like is them is that when you reverse it to the mesh side the pouch of the pockets are visible, and like most reversible shorts the draw string is only accessible from one side.

Regardless of price I’m not sure if I’d want them personally… seems heavier than what I’d want to wear to play ball in.

Quality is pretty good… They remind me of Jordan Brand shorts from back in the day. Overall the shorts are on the thicker side because it’s two layers of material. Scaly print on one side, mesh w/ the Kobe logo on the other. One thing I def didn’t like is them is that when you reverse it to the mesh side the pouch of the pockets are visible, and like most reversible shorts the draw string is only accessible from one side.

Regardless of price I’m not sure if I’d want them personally… seems heavier than what I’d want to wear to play ball in.
That scaly print side will be sweat city if you have it reversed to the mesh on the outside lol.

Does anyone know how long it generally takes mambacita academy to ship orders? Purchased on the 17th and still nothing but email confirm day of. No email or Shop app message responses yet :/ thanks

How do they fit? Do they run big? I know that they are 6" inseam, but how is the waist and leg opening? They look kind of short and baggy. How does it compare in sizing compared to the Nike NBA swingman shorts?

Back
Top Bottom