THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

PJ Tucker
1649495590599.png

Troy Brown
1649496808908.png

I expect a high level of saltiness once these drop because people are probably expecting huge stock numbers due to the Kobe/Nike contract re-up, but not realize that these were already made with very limited quantities and just chilling in a warehouse over two year ago. There's zero chance Nike went and made more pairs for the upcoming drop.

I expect a high level of saltiness once these drop because people are probably expecting huge stock numbers due to the Kobe/Nike contract re-up, but not realize that these were already made with very limited quantities and just chilling in a warehouse over two year ago. There's zero chance Nike went and made more pairs for the upcoming drop.

I’m surprised stock of the shoes even exist… I remember a few pages back somebody posting that Nike backdoored and destroyed all remaining stock :rofl:

I’m surprised stock of the shoes even exist… I remember a few pages back somebody posting that Nike backdoored and destroyed all remaining stock :rofl:

Shiieeeeeeet, Nike ain't destroying anything. The pairs are just chilling in some Nike warehouse for the next "Ann Herbert's son" to "find" if the contract never renewed.
I'm honestly more surprised Nike didn't just drop them like they did the Red Octobers. Kanye was no longer with Nike anymore when they dropped those online right?

we need solid colorways like a simple all black colorways or black and white. better yet put the kobes on nike id or bring back the tb's!

Shiieeeeeeet, Nike ain't destroying anything. The pairs are just chilling in some Nike warehouse for the next "Ann Herbert's son" to "find" if the contract never renewed.
I'm honestly more surprised Nike didn't just drop them like they did the Red Octobers. Kanye was no longer with Nike anymore when they dropped those online right?
Yeezy ain't Kobe lol

Back
Top Bottom