THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

nike-kobe-ad-nxt-fastfit-1-565x372.jpg

+
s-l1600.jpg
If you actually plann on buying that jump suit please wear underwear, I don't think people would want to see your technology.

Such a bad design imo. Plus the laceless design will end up busting like the 33 does.

these look way better than them ugly 33s half the takedown models look better than the 33s so that ain't say much, and just bcuz tech didn't work on one shoe doesn't mean it will break on all the rest of the shoes that the tech is in. Do air bubbles pop in Nike Air shoes? Yes. Do they all pop? No.

I have not personally purchased any of the AD NXT models, but I definitely appreciate the fact that they are thinking outside of the box with these designs. All of the other nike signature models just seem so plain and basic from a tech perspective (Freak 1s and PG 3s come to mind). Maybe the execution isn’t perfect, but I like the fact that they are taking risks and definitely looking forward to copping these at the right price down the line.

This.

The NXT's aren't your affordable/bang for buck line of shoes. They'll 'push' the technology with innovations that warrant the non-affordable/not bang for buck price tag.

I'd consider them as 'mass-produced' samples.

I've only tried the NXT 360's and the only thing that could've been improved was the darn translucent outsole. On a clean court these were beasts. I also tried on the previous NXT's and they felt great. I regret not copping a pair.

These NXT's again look like they push the technology (albeit reminiscent of the 33's). Lightweight, great fit and adequate cushioning. It'll be interesting to see the mass-produced versions and the performance review.

Last edited:
these look way better than them ugly 33s half the takedown models look better than the 33s so that ain't say much, and just bcuz tech didn't work on one shoe doesn't mean it will break on all the rest of the shoes that the tech is in. Do air bubbles pop in Nike Air shoes? Yes. Do they all pop? No.

I agree. But rather than arguing does air pop, well yes of course. With the 33 fast lace I’ve seen dozens Of pairs have the lace pop, this isn’t an isolated incident. But if you like them more power to ya. Go cop.

Kobe should come back for the upcoming season win number 6 and then retire again. Hie apparell line would be revived and I believe it would sell well!

I agree. But rather than arguing does air pop, well yes of course. With the 33 fast lace I’ve seen dozens Of pairs have the lace pop, this isn’t an isolated incident. But if you like them more power to ya. Go cop.

I plan to. Heck I had 3 Lebron X and 1 2016 FKAM pop on me alone, heck if I remember correct a lot of people were doing vouchers but I just gave them all away instead meh, and if it breaks it's cool I wear my shoes loose anyways :evil::lol:

Back
Top Bottom