THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

4BDF64CA-661F-4572-A284-DAB592FCBAA3.jpeg

Anybody kno what shoes these r Kobe wore? 02-03 season

Attachments

• 91EDAA9A-AF0E-4982-9630-3D74F2FB84FA.png
    91EDAA9A-AF0E-4982-9630-3D74F2FB84FA.png
    1 MB · Views: 754
Thinking about copping a pair of the All Star’s that just dropped recently cause of course SNRKS failed me. Any recommendation on the size? Keep hearing TTS & go a half size up not sure what is better. Appreciate and help or advice at all i’m a size 11 normally.

Thinking about copping a pair of the All Star’s that just dropped recently cause of course SNRKS failed me. Any recommendation on the size? Keep hearing TTS & go a half size up not sure what is better. Appreciate and help or advice at all i’m a size 11 normally.

definitely half size up. I got away with my true size on the 5 Protros, but not the 6.

Honestly I'm a big Kobe sneaker fan but what's happened lately is ridiculous. In the past year i struck out on the Chaos, Bruce Lee's, Lakers, Grinch's, and All Stars on SNKRS. I hoped they would Protro the Ink's or Dark Knights my fav colorways but they didn't.

And i refuse to pay $400 on Stock X for a retail shoe. Why can't Nike just make these a general release for all to cop? Seriously, they'd make a ton of money so it can't be a money issue.

Either that or just put up the 5's and 6's on ID and let people make their own. It just pisses me off.

With the amount of Kobe PE's they are giving away for free to NBA and NCAA players you can't tell me they don't already have the molds and colors in place to put them up on ID.

Honestly I'm a big Kobe sneaker fan but what's happened lately is ridiculous. In the past year i struck out on the Chaos, Bruce Lee's, Lakers, Grinch's, and All Stars on SNKRS. I hoped they would Protro the Ink's or Dark Knights my fav colorways but they didn't.

And i refuse to pay $400 on Stock X for a retail shoe. Why can't Nike just make these a general release for all to cop? Seriously, they'd make a ton of money so it can't be a money issue.

Either that or just put up the 5's and 6's on ID and let people make their own. It just pisses me off.

With the amount of Kobe PE's they are giving away for free to NBA and NCAA players you can't tell me they don't already have the molds and colors in place to put them up on ID.

agree about them putting them back on ID so we can get our fill of the 5s and 6s

I agree

Back
Top Bottom