THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

So now the criteria from “true Kobe fan” has changed to “has to be a superstar champion”? You’re looking too much into it man. There is no “true successor” or person in charge of carrying the Kobe line. Everyone out there wearing his shoes is doing that. He has worn Kobe’s for years and is an all star/borderline all star level player. I’m not even a DeRozan fan, but he’s not some bum :lol:

I apologize since it seems that everyone's bent out of shape by me calling them bums, it's a joke! :rofl:

I know that they're not bums, that's just what I call them when they have the shoes and I don't.

Actually I call lots of them bums anyway but still, you guys need to loosen up.

And anyone can wear his shoes, it was stated that Derozan was "Carrying" the line which isn't true.

It was also stated that it was a "Hot Take" to say Derozan is not worth Kobe's. That's not what I said, I said I'd still call him a "B..", I don't want to say that word around here.

I did ask why was he so worthy to wear them meaning his criteria? Even though I didn't say he wasn't worthy.

Kobe’s co-sign is all that should matter... I actually watch/ follow Louisville women’s basketball now because Kobe and Gigi were fans of Haley Van Lith (she’s also from my home state) and I’ve never been remotely interested in women’s basketball before.

I agree, and Van Lith's nice.

Saw this on GOAT
D442CD7C-BCCB-4D33-AFC6-48FCC4FC16AD.jpeg

20210309_165714.jpg

I still play with my OG pair. Well, last time I had them in rotation was in my rec league last hear before the season got cut short.

Unfortunately, the traction was never as good as the other colorways due to the translucent sole.

Release dates don't matter at this point. Look at how many All Star 6s sold on resell before the official date. Do you even call it resell then? More like pre-sell on Goat and StockX while SNKRS on the official date is just the nail in the coffin for your hopes and dreams of copping at retail.

Release dates don't matter at this point. Look at how many All Star 6s sold on resell before the official date. Do you even call it resell then? More like pre-sell on Goat and StockX while SNKRS on the official date is just the nail in the coffin for your hopes and dreams of copping at retail.

Pretty much

Back
Top Bottom