THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

But let cats in here say he’s not carrying or worthy of the kobe line :lol:

Let me correct you, it’s “Cat” not “Cats”. I’m the one who said it and I’ve changed.

He’s definitely worthy of carrying the Kobe line, put the torch in his handand the line on his back because he’s just that guy!

1617105475500.gif

Thanks for setting me straight

Honestly I'm a big Kobe sneaker fan but what's happened lately is ridiculous. In the past year i struck out on the Chaos, Bruce Lee's, Lakers, Grinch's, and All Stars on SNKRS. I hoped they would Protro the Ink's or Dark Knights my fav colorways but they didn't.

And i refuse to pay $400 on Stock X for a retail shoe. Why can't Nike just make these a general release for all to cop? Seriously, they'd make a ton of money so it can't be a money issue.

Either that or just put up the 5's and 6's on ID and let people make their own. It just pisses me off.

With the amount of Kobe PE's they are giving away for free to NBA and NCAA players you can't tell me they don't already have the molds and colors in place to put them up on ID.

That’s one of the many reasons why I no longer will be buying Kobe kicks. It’s ridiculous. I’m good.

That’s one of the many reasons why I no longer will be buying Kobe kicks. It’s ridiculous. I’m good.

You and me are in the same boat, I don’t even try.

My motto now is “Nike didn’t want me to have them”. If I get them in the future then cool, but I’m not wasting my time on shoes that Nike makes me go through too much trouble to get.

If they’re going to put up any Kobes back on ID, please be the 9s. Still in my top 5 for shoes to hoop in, work out in, and even wear casually.

Attachments

• 2C648406-EEFD-4BD8-AB0C-1276B81BD541.jpeg
    2C648406-EEFD-4BD8-AB0C-1276B81BD541.jpeg
    256.9 KB · Views: 431
If they’re going to put up any Kobes back on ID, please be the 9s. Still in my top 5 for shoes to hoop in, work out in, and even wear casually.

The 9’s are one of my favorites too!

For some reason I didn’t think about the Kobe 1’s when they came out, I wasn’t playing basketball then so I didn’t pay attention to them.

Once the protros came out I needed them All!:rofl:

They’ve become one of my favorite shoes ever, and that was before... :frown:

The 8's and 9's had GOAT traction, still the best to this day, Im glad they put the Kobe 9 pattern on the new PG5's.....the PG5's are low key going to be one of the best bball sneakers this year, mark my words.

Dumb question but do the Protro 5's and 6's have full length Zoom Air or just in the back/ heel?

I had the OG 5, 6 and 8 and 9's and I can't decide which one was better to ball in. They were all good. Such great court feel.

Dumb question but do the Protro 5's and 6's have full length Zoom Air or just in the back/ heel?

I had the OG 5, 6 and 8 and 9's and I can't decide which one was better to ball in. They were all good. Such great court feel.
Protro 5’s & 6’s both have zoom turbo in the forefoot only. The heel is pretty soft cushlon

Last edited:
Can’t decide on the all stars or grinches cuz of the damn resale... btw I had an OG pair of the 5s and were amazing to hoop in from what l remember and have bought a used pair a few months ago which are still solid.. so the og 5s might be the best to hoop in IMO... nothing beats heal and forefoot zoom

Grabbed the All-Stars today locally.

Attachments

• 20210401_174813.jpg
    20210401_174813.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 451
Back
Top Bottom