The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Why you only wear them twice? You have a large rotation? Cuz these drop continously. My '10s are beat! So I need another pair like yesterday.

Quick comparison, excuse my beat up 2010s. Mesh is exactly like the OGs from a few years back.
makes me want to cry how I beat up my 2010s, but I used them very well. I miss them ;(

I took a nap while waiting in line even if it's sold out. when i woke up it actually added a size 8.5 on my cart. but when i checked,, no more :frown:

I just received a "delayed" email from NDC about my patches!! Anyone else that got through have this problem?

Kicks crew has the snake skin
IF you want a Lubed KESTER during the checkout process 

roll.gif

Try $249 Shipped to LA,CA 
It's in Australian dollars. It will be 197 usd shipped plus foreign transaction fees if you use your card on their site...and 200 usd and some change if you use paypal. They also have very fast shipping to cali got my velvets in two days. Not worth it to get crocs there but it might be for the snakeskins since there isn't a us date in sight. 

Just filed a PayPal clain them today...Ordered Corks from there since I struck out on Friday on the Boutique sites.. says they are in stock 5 days later no ship & they told me they were waiting on their supplier to send to them, "suspect".....then they told me it would be 3-14 days to ship after the processing.  35$ to ship...they are Buggin....

Anybody know who is still selling the White Gum AM90? I checked at my local spots nothing over here.

Back
Top Bottom