The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

does anyone know what to expect for availability of the 5/16 infrared release? wondering if i should use atc service because i can't afford to strike out. 

Why you only wear them twice? You have a large rotation? Cuz these drop continously. My '10s are beat! So I need another pair like yesterday.

Quick comparison, excuse my beat up 2010s. Mesh is exactly like the OGs from a few years back.
Is it just me or is the suede/swoosh darker on the 2015s? Or have the 2010s faded? 

Word. I'm Def getting a pair(s) of the new infrareds. My 2010 has been beat, washed, then beat again I think it's time for a new pair.

Just got ahipping on the patch 90s. Quickist ever.

I ordered those rainbow roshes and they are not even moving.

Does anyone have comparison pics of the patches and infrareds that drop on 16th? I ordered patches and was wondering if there is a difference, besides the patches. Also, what's the price tag on the ones that drop on the 16th?

Does anyone have comparison pics of the patches and infrareds that drop on 16th? I ordered patches and was wondering if there is a difference, besides the patches. Also, what's the price tag on the ones that drop on the 16th?
120 for the 16th and theres no notice difference

120 for the 16th and theres no notice difference
there IS a difference. patches have a hyperfuse upper, while the 2015s is the traditional mesh, suede, leather combo you see on the older infrareds.. 2015s also have a different mesh compared to the older ones, as well

So it's the 16th???

*i had 2 pairs of the 2008 infrared ostriches and the 2010s and they r all gone :((((

Last edited:
I've had both, my villa dropped the OG last month. On foot its not a noticeable. The shoe looks exactly the same regardless of material.

View media item 1515101

I've had both, my villa dropped the OG last month. On foot its not a noticeable. The shoe looks exactly the same regardless of material.
I call bs on this or it's just your eyes. I can spot patches on feet immidiately, the material makes it shiny and stands out way more than if your wearing wearing regular material infrareds. This specifically happened to me this past weekend. I've never worn my hyperfuse infrareds but those are even shinier.

Last edited:
is the '15 version worth getting of the infrared 90's?
only because i already have the 2010 version and they are still fresh. worn 1-2x only.

Why you only wear them twice? You have a large rotation? Cuz these drop continously. My '10s are beat! So I need another pair like yesterday.

Quick comparison, excuse my beat up 2010s. Mesh is exactly like the OGs from a few years back.

View media item 1514220View media item 1514221View media item 1514222

Nice. Thx for the pics. How would you say they run? For the longest I'd go up a 1/2 size with 90s. But with the 90 Essentials I've been able to go TTS. Wondering how these joints are gonna fit.

I was so busy at work yesterday I forgot to check this thread and found out the patches dropped. #worstdayever

Back
Top Bottom