The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

so if I wear a size 11 in men's I'm not gonna be able to purchase the red velvet air maxes anywhere ?

Up on NdC.
pwp_sheet2

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-max-90-ultra-br-shoe/pid-10270710/pgid-10270699

Velvets arent releasing in mens sizes in the states so if you want them better cop from these aussie sites while you can. And snakeskins have only dropped in australia so far to my knowledge. Australia is eating on the anniversary pack.
View media item 1515922

i'm probably late but are there any spots still carrying the am90 infrared patches in a 8.5?

Man why they doing this to us. After that AM90 patch release debacle not dropping those is kicking us while we down..lol

Anybody still know where I can cop the covers in a size 6 women's on the cheap and by cheap I only mean the cheapest out there.

Why you only wear them twice? You have a large rotation? Cuz these drop continously. My '10s are beat! So I need another pair like yesterday.

Quick comparison, excuse my beat up 2010s. Mesh is exactly like the OGs from a few years back.

Is the black mudguard actual leather as opposed to the synthetic stuff of the past releases?  Looks like it in this pic.

Snakes....
Wow, those are pretty damn clean.  Odd combo of colors, but it works.  Definitely will scoop.  

is the '15 version worth getting of the infrared 90's?
only because i already have the 2010 version and they are still fresh. worn 1-2x only.
Why you only wear them twice? You have a large rotation? Cuz these drop continously. My '10s are beat! So I need another pair like yesterday.

Quick comparison, excuse my beat up 2010s. Mesh is exactly like the OGs from a few years back.
Nice. Thx for the pics. How would you say they run? For the longest I'd go up a 1/2 size with 90s. But with the 90 Essentials I've been able to go TTS. Wondering how these joints are gonna fit.
Honesty they feel roomier on my feet than the 2010, and thats saying a lot seeing the '10 are beyond broken in. They fit exactly how the reverse OG pair that are in stores now. I'll highly recommend you to try those on just to make sure.
Great insight man....will be heading out this weekend to try on those reverse Infras.  Appreciate it.  

Back
Top Bottom