The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I call bs on this or it's just your eyes. I can spot patches on feet immidiately, the material makes it shiny and stands out way more than if your wearing wearing regular material infrareds. This specifically happened to me this past weekend. I've never worn my hyperfuse infrareds but those are even shinier.
I have to agree. Hyperfuse looks cheap and creasing looks bad.

Nice. Thx for the pics. How would you say they run? For the longest I'd go up a 1/2 size with 90s. But with the 90 Essentials I've been able to go TTS. Wondering how these joints are gonna fit.
I don't usually wear AM's but it's rare that I go outside my TS for any shoe. I decided to go 1/2 up on the Infrareds and reverse infrareds for comfort. TTS felt a tad narrow but not bad.

I wanted the AM 1's when they dropped, but they sold out before they even released. I will be okay with the patches until prices go down on AM 1's. Until then, Jordan Brand about to hit me hard this month.

A spot by me has the 25th anni croc 90s in stock. I went to check them out after class and theyre a nice shoe IMO but that croc just doesnt do it for me. But like someone said, the leather on the toebox and rear quarter is very nice and soft. Ill wait for the 16th.

Does anybody here know what the differences are between AM90s for men and for women? Asking coz a friend can hook me up in womens for the infrareds, and I'm thinking of getting my equivalent size in mens.

Does anybody here know what the differences are between AM90s for men and for women? Asking coz a friend can hook me up in womens for the infrareds, and I'm thinking of getting my equivalent size in mens.

1 1/2 sizes.

10 in womens = 8.5 in Mens..

is the '15 version worth getting of the infrared 90's?

only because i already have the 2010 version and they are still fresh. worn 1-2x only.
I just wore my 2010 pair for the first time and the mid sole cracked terribly. i wore few an hour or 2 only. i need newbies

I just wore my 2010 pair for the first time and the mid sole cracked terribly. i wore few an hour or 2 only. i need newbies
I always wondered about this. Is this a factory defect or something more to do with how much someone weighs? Seems like it was a real issue with the 2010 pair. 

Last edited:

I always wondered about this. Is this a factory defect or something more to do with how much someone weighs? Seems like it was a real issue with the 2010 pair. 
its not exactly a defect, just poor quality materials, its a lifestyle model, not performance so its the cheap painted midsole

S/o to this thread for derailing weeks of purchasing planning. Was gon cop the barkleys n 5s this week. Got bored at work n checked this thread out. Now i have the velvets and crocs ordered from the aussies lol preciate yal

is the '15 version worth getting of the infrared 90's?
only because i already have the 2010 version and they are still fresh. worn 1-2x only.

Why you only wear them twice? You have a large rotation? Cuz these drop continously. My '10s are beat! So I need another pair like yesterday.

Quick comparison, excuse my beat up 2010s. Mesh is exactly like the OGs from a few years back.

Nice. Thx for the pics. How would you say they run? For the longest I'd go up a 1/2 size with 90s. But with the 90 Essentials I've been able to go TTS. Wondering how these joints are gonna fit.

Honesty they feel roomier on my feet than the 2010, and thats saying a lot seeing the '10 are beyond broken in. They fit exactly how the reverse OG pair that are in stores now. I'll highly recommend you to try those on just to make sure.

Back
Top Bottom