The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

pimp.gif

What the $&@*%^# are those?? Must have!!!!!!!!!!!??
AM90 denim for 2014, i posted a picture from them months ago there is also another cw from them

but the pics got deleted after i got banned

how's the sizing on the 90 lunars? tts or .5 size big
They're Definitely a .5 Size LONG. 

I sized down a half-size to my more true size & I'm glad I did (Got a Sz.11.5... I wear 12 in KB's & LBJ's). They're still slightly long, but not noticeable.

Everyone has those Two Sizes that they fluctuate from... go with whatever is the Lower Size of that range.

Yea, they're a little narrow, but if you don't have wide/flat feet... I wouldn't worry about it.

Last edited:
^^^

Good lookin out, bro! Repped.

And I figured Infrared laces would be an awkward look because of the Soft Grey Upper.

I love the shoes aestethic already, so I wanna go w/ something more subdued... something that'll pop, but blend in at the same time. 

im still a bit confused on sizing. im a true 10 and get 10.5s in all my am90s because i have kind of a wide foot. so would i stay at a 10.5 with the lunar sole and leather/mesh uppers? if i have to compensate for width and then have a long toe box, id rather just get the regular sole in that case
ohwell.gif
i tried to do a nike chat to try to see what they were told, but i got conflicting info. the girl didnt really seem like she understood what i was trying to say, so i dont think her suggestion was that credible anyway.
Thanks for the info!

Appreciate it bruh. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

[/B]
^^^
Good lookin out, bro! Repped.

And I figured Infrared laces would be an awkward look because of the Soft Grey Upper.

I love the shoes aestethic already, so I wanna go w/ something more subdued... something that'll pop, but blend in at the same time. 

They obviously came with black. I also switched to white, infrared and dark grey n light grey....IMO either the black or light grey look the best.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom