The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Those are clearly Moire soles so you know they're gonna be like a vacuum sealed version of the regular sole and is that EM on the upper? ...scust 

Made these up for the new reflective options.  Which ones look best to you guys?

This first one I went with some grey mesh and the rest of the shoe is all reflective.

This second one I went with white mesh and the rest of the shoe is reflective.

Last option I did the whole shoe reflective.  So it is white reflective material instead of the mesh.

Out here in Cali the people I see rocking air maxes the most would be asians. Theyre mostly into runners
I'm one of those asians. lol. Even though I have a lot of Jordans, I find myself wearing runners most of the time. I wear free runs as beaters and AM90s on the weekends. I guess I prefer the lighter weight, breathability, and ease of slipping my feet in/out of low top runners.

I'm one of those asians. lol. Even though I have a lot of Jordans, I find myself wearing runners most of the time. I wear free runs as beaters and AM90s on the weekends. I guess I prefer the lighter weight, breathability, and ease of slipping my feet in/out of low top runners.
I find myself wearing adidas ultraboosts just about every day of the week. Finally have my first pair of 90's on the way in the mail.

wonder what these ultra essentials will feel like.. is it same like the ultra moires on the AM1s?

I was in the store the other day and i touched this:

that toe box felt like it was made from toilet paper, so cheap and so thin.. i was actually amazed that Nike charges more for these than the regular AM1s.. Rs9,995 is around $157usd

hope the ultra essentials won't be like that.. but i'm guessing it's the same..

Last edited:
wonder what these ultra essentials will feel like.. is it same like the ultra moires on the AM1s?

I was in the store the other day and i touched this:

View media item 1650909

that toe box felt like it was made from toilet paper, so cheap and so thin.. i was actually amazed that Nike charges more for these than the regular AM1s.. Rs9,995 is around $157usd

hope the ultra essentials won't be like that.. but i'm guessing it's the same..

Even though it does feel 'cheaper' because of the lighter material, the am1 ultra moires are one of my favorite pickups this year. My pair of the color above should be here from NDC tomorrow.

Im late, but can anyone help me and direct me to any place that still has the infared 90s in a 10.5 or 11

@retroflight91
 that second one is sick.

I just got my iD's in, i always liked the cw of the AM1 ultra moire but i prefer the silhouette of the AM90 so did these. Quick cell phone snap, going to take a proper picture later

Nike Air Max 90 Ultra BR Ultra Moire iD

View media item 1651137
[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

6fmdxx.jpg

Yeah @DonJuanM  those IDs are nice. The cw looks much better on a AM90 silhouette.

Might just do the same pair.. lol hope you don't mind.

BTW you went TTS (GLVs/Flyknit Racers) or half down (997/Gel Saga)?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom