The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Well to be quick bout it.. Supreme literally charged me double the price of some SB's when I took my lil brother shopping on his bday.. When I asked why cuz the box said $88 on it they proceed to rip the MSRP tag of and say that's what the "Manufactuer" suggest we charge.. We charge what ever we want.. That was the last time I stepped in that place.

21M, with there back door releases and busy phone lines are just getting sickening

UNDFTD, charging $48 over retail cuz they know there is a hype.

Someone has to put there foot down... I've put mine.

#retiredsneakerhead
Supreme - Full of themselves and their played out products - Agree

21M - Backdoor deals and can't buy anything unless you are there in person hours in advance - Agree

UNDFTD - Takes a week to ship, overpriced, constantly breaks the law by using USPS boxes to ship via UPS, a bunch of douchebags in general - Agree and I never buy from them unless it is a last resort

Blends - One of the only places that puts limited products online in a world of in-store only BS, great customer service, ships reasonably fast - Disagree with you completely.

21M - Backdoor deals and can't buy anything unless you are there in person hours in advance - Agree
UNDFTD - Takes a week to ship, overpriced, constantly breaks the law by using USPS boxes to ship via UPS, a bunch of douchebags in general - Agree and I never buy from them unless it is a last resort
Blends - One of the only places that puts limited products online in a world of in-store only BS, great customer service, ships reasonably fast - Disagree with you completely.

Totally agree wth you on blends, never had a problem with them at all.....today was smooth for me with the atmos...it must have been once you get them in your cart you were good(which is the way it should be), because I was typing so fast I messed up my info a few times and had to go back and fix and was still able to get my pair. And they shipped already

Well to be quick bout it.. Supreme literally charged me double the price of some SB's when I took my lil brother shopping on his bday.. When I asked why cuz the box said $88 on it they proceed to rip the MSRP tag of and say that's what the "Manufactuer" suggest we charge.. We charge what ever we want.. That was the last time I stepped in that place.

21M, with there back door releases and busy phone lines are just getting sickening

UNDFTD, charging $48 over retail cuz they know there is a hype.

Someone has to put there foot down... I've put mine.

#retiredsneakerhead

I see your point but my main beef is with the three you agree'd with Blends is guilty by association. I've never dealt with them. So you right I can't be mad at them

On point

For those whose orders got canceled by UNDFTD, is it showing up as cancelled under your order history???

We the same age B, I'm just personally tired of all the hoops and obstacles we gotta do to score a release.

You remember the days you used to walk to a store and see a pair that released a while ago and cop with ease? Well I miss those days and these retailers are trying to own us... And Swoosh is the main culprit.
aww yes good ol days....but honestly i think ive adjusted well to the changes that has happend thru out the years....secret is to have the mentality that they are ONLY shoes :smile:

Did anyone get a size 13 and is looking for a 9.5? Please PM me because I struck out on securing my size but secured a 9.5. I apologize if this isn't allowed.

EDIT: This is for duck camos.

Last edited:
ughhhh, totally dropped the ball and forgot that the drop was today :smh:

but this product doesnt listed as tier 0 yeah ?
from who did you got that info ??

here in the netherlands where i live they only released them at Patta

even other stores that have a TZ account in the netherlands didnt got them

and all the stores in the US that got them yesterday are mainly stores with a TZ account

if the Atmos tiger wasnt a TZ release, why cant you buy them at Jimmy Jazz or at Oneness boutique

can you please explain that to me then

Last edited:

from who did you got that info ??

here in the netherlands where i live they only released them at Patta

even other stores that have a TZ account in the netherlands didnt got them

and all the stores in the US that got them yesterday are mainly stores with a TZ account

if the Atmos tiger wasnt a TZ release, why cant you buy them at Jimmy Jazz or at Oneness boutique

can you please explain that to me then
someone gotta ask this dude calm the **** down.

is a question anyway. 

Back
Top Bottom