The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

i still have the paypal page to checkout for size 11.5 @ end, wonder if it will still go through and if they will honor it if i hit submit. at the total priced shipped though, rather look for some 2010s

so basically the only difference between this year's release and the past is that the color is more of a true red vs an infrared. thats fine with me, i still love the colorblocking and the shoe itself. it wouldve been nice if the mudguard had the same leather as the 2012s, but again im not buggin. the mesh is fine with me too, since i actually like the 2012s a lot. im still gonna cop. some of you guys are far too nit picky. we're talking about $120 air maxes not some ferragamos.

I don't understand these quality complaints. Real leather is going to show the fibers and be rough around the outline where it was cut. The mudgard is clearly a step up from the 2010s and the rest of the shoe is synthetic suede and mesh like every other infrared 90 has been. That's fine if you don't like the mesh, but none of the retros in the last decade+ have had the same mesh as the originals and it's not like it's lesser quality just because it's different from the 2010s. The vintage pack used the exact same mesh. I'm also looking at my 2010s right now and the infrared behind the tongue, the plastic infrared pieces, and the midsole infrared paint are all different shades. Every single retro of these ever has had a variation in infrared and the shades of grey from one release to the next and this isn't the first time they didn't put infrared behind the tongue. It's a never ending cycle. If you go find the 2010 thread it's full of people saying how bad they were compared to the HOA's.

FYI reverse infrareds are sitting at finishline if you want them.
And Have Been for a few Weeks now.. 
grin.gif

Called all over my local mall and yup looks like they releasing on the 28th smh... Was so ready for these now ill have to wait 2 more weeks hahaha

I don't understand these quality complaints. Real leather is going to show the fibers and be rough around the outline where it was cut. The mudgard is clearly a step up from the 2010s and the rest of the shoe is synthetic suede and mesh like every other infrared 90 has been. That's fine if you don't like the mesh, but none of the retros in the last decade+ have had the same mesh as the originals and it's not like it's lesser quality just because it's different from the 2010s. The vintage pack used the exact same mesh. I'm also looking at my 2010s right now and the infrared behind the tongue, the plastic infrared pieces, and the midsole infrared paint are all different shades. Every single retro of these ever has had a variation in infrared and the shades of grey from one release to the next and this isn't the first time they didn't put infrared behind the tongue. It's a never ending cycle. If you go find the 2010 thread it's full of people saying how bad they were compared to the HOA's.
Ditto

Yall think these gonna oos as quick as the hares ?
Since they're not on the snkrs app I'm assuming there's plenty

Last edited:
Has anyone seen the AM90 Liberty's on foot? I know its a women's shoe but I was thinking of coping them anyway. Just wondering if anyone has already got them and what they think?
I'll let you kno when they come in. They were ship so if I get them in time before somebody else post I'll post for you.

Idk what the hell some of the people in here are thinking but these 2015s are leagues better than 2010s and 2012s. The leather feels and looks 100x better. Like a genuine leather jacket as stated early. It's frayed around the edges to show texture and grade of the leather. The mesh is much better, thicker. The infrared is not overly pinkish like recently. These are as true to OG as its going to get from Nike. See the shoe in hand before you judge from pics. People complaining like crazy when in reality this is the best quality retro of the infrared 90 to release.

Last edited:
Idk what the hell some of the people in here are thinking but these 2015s are leagues better than 2010s and 2012s. The leather feels and looks 100x better. Like a genuine leather jacket as stated early. It's frayed around the edges to show texture and grade of the leather. The mesh is much better, thicker. The infrared is not overly pinkish like recently. These are as true to OG as its going to get from Nike. See the shoe in hand before you judge from pics. People complaining like crazy when in reality this is the best quality retro of the infrared 90 to release.
:lol: wasting your time, alot of people have that older is better mentality and you're gonna need to wait for the 2020 release so people can say these were amazing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom