The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Just bought the infrared from END cost more but I got my "pear"
Congrats! I had my size in cart, and I decided to mess around and try to find a promo code. Bad move on my part, I thought end would give you like 10 mins or so, I was only looking for about 2 mins. You live and you learn. FML 
mean.gif

Got an error when trying to place the order on END but got a paypal confirmation email..2nd time this happened to me on END.

It's Like paying retail 

and $10.20 for shipping on top

I can sleep with that.. 
smokin.gif

Plus End ships in a good box and not a bag of death

Still want pony Hair ID's
Yeah they do and I collect their fancy box.
laugh.gif

Got an error when trying to place the order on END but got a paypal confirmation email..2nd time this happened to me on END.
Try checking your account, if it says processing then I think you're good.

Last edited:
Yeah they do and I collect their fancy box. :lol:

Try checking your account, if it says processing then I think you're good.

If you don't get an END email confirmation or find it in your order history you're not good. It'll take forever for the PayPal money to come back.

Just stopped by the local Finish Line and the dude said 28th and weren't sure if they're store was going to get the Men's sizes. Ahh well. I'll try online.

check the usual EU sites for the Infrareds....most have full size runs.....most are about 200 shipped with the US conversion rate and shipping....

If you don't get an END email confirmation or find it in your order history you're not good. It'll take forever for the PayPal money to come back.
Well the first time this happened I was able to contact them through live chat and they were able to locate my transaction and they sent me an order confirmation email..only problem this time is that their live chats offline and I had to email
laugh.gif

check the usual EU sites for the Infrareds....most have full size runs.....most are about 200 shipped with the US conversion rate and shipping....
If my END order did in fact not go through, as much as I want these..I'm not paying anywhere near $200 for these.

Anyone got both the patches and the 2015 infrareds? Would love to see them together to see the if/how the infrared looks

hey. first message on NT after a few months reading.

got the chance to pick-up a pair of infrareds on the 15th. just took a couple of pictures, will take more and do a comparison with the '10 release.

enjoy. 

(c) @jfbr  (NikeTalk/Instagram)

(c) @jfbr  (NikeTalk/Instagram)

Back
Top Bottom