The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

How close in color are the corals and concords?

I’m trying to justify getting the corals before picking up the laser blues.
I would go for lasers first. I could care less for corals just want them cause I have the others.

Scooped them up! Thanks for throwing us the ALLEY! :emoji_laughing: :emoji_raised_hands:

thumbnail_IMG_5898.jpg

The corals are way more wearable than the concords in my opinion. I think the corals and laser blues are the best looking of the iii’s, those are the two pair I doubled up on so that I can wear them basically every day.
In response to your name, where's the beef patty?! lol

They look better than the mockups youngwolf youngwolf
I can see why'd you send them back if you expected one thing and got another, but they do look better.
That Dead Green is fire.

After months of procrastinating on the Laser Blue I finally copped them from Extra Butter last night for $108 shipped. I had grabbed the Orange, Volt, and Infrared all at the end of the year, but since I know the Blue wasn't a major seller I took my sweet time. I stupidly passed on so many deals (while buying other shoes), and I thought it was too late. But they're actually on clearance at many sites with stock left though my size 9 is flying. Just got my shipping notice :wink:. The Infrared is the best OG colorway but the Laser has gotta be second to me. While the Infrared screams nostalgia, the Laser whispers it. The third best is a tossup of the rest. :rolleyes

NBYs finally came in, and they’re going right back

Mock up:
C0CA6DE0-555F-418A-9AA1-675976688D94.jpeg

IRL:
DF427146-0FE6-4743-9BB5-E9076B2CFA6F.jpeg

I didn’t expect the summit white to be so white and the green to be so dull. The only thing that came out the way I’d hoped was the sole.

Ordered on the 11th, delivered today.

The mockup looks better IMO so I don't blame you for returning them. For the toebox, did you use the twill material? How's the quality? I wish these new options came with mesh since I'm not a fan of suede or leather toeboxes. Twill was the only one I wasn't sure of.

605D5B39-B0CB-4C2B-8B3F-5EF577462936.jpeg

0768447C-4404-4CF2-AA45-437BEB46A834.jpeg

Livestock shipped the Hot Limes out already, these cheap Air Max 90s are the biggest budget deals you could get. Especially these Volt 90s I dropped $60 on while looking on Hibbets website. Outta every shoe I’ve owned throughout the years these get the most compliments from people in the sneakerverse and those who don’t care bout sneakers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom