The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Well I struck out on the last (i think) local store over here to launch em, sold out as I was trying to check out. Surprisingly, Nike Aus doesn't have them on their calendar yet, so im holding out a tiny bit of hope that I MIGHT be able to cop retail.....

We taking this ad to heart eh?
0EF61087-5C3A-4189-ACE3-D17ECFE43FD6.jpeg
Nike's ad agency must've allowed its intern to write the copy for that ad. Whoever wrote it needs to go back to school. Yeah, I'm mad. And sassy.
:rofl:

Imagine likening 2020 during a pandemic, where every relatively hyped release seems to get swallowed up quicker than usual, to THREE years ago. :lol:

And then imagine devoting time to think about what another person pays for their sneakers. :lol:

That’s clown behavior. Take a seat, sir.

to be fair, all the og air Max 1s except aquas flew three years ago

What worked is the fact you're now exhibiting weirdo behavior by @ me on the random.

Strange to know I'm on your mind throughout the day. :emoji_thinking:
You flatter yourself. We had a brief exchange 2 days ago about tone being misunderstood by lack of emojis.

I think the reason why I’ll be returning the Orange Recrafts is because the overlay and swoosh are almost the exact shade of grey. If the swoosh was significantly darker I’d keep them.

Back
Top Bottom