The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I will also add...it’s a colorway I’ve liked but never loved. I will admit, these are much better in hand than in pics. And, although it just may be all mental knowing there’s an air pocket up front, these do feel a bit more comfy than the rest.

274B617E-115A-491C-B7D2-96CEBFAA58FD.jpeg
There's an air bag inside the forefoot?

Is anyone able to physically see a UK9 for eggplants loaded on SIZE? For the life of me I don’t understand how it seems their site never loaded a UK9. If anyone is able to see it can you cart it for me and PM me the link? Somethings not right.

Last edited:
Is anyone able to physically see a UK9 for eggplants loaded on SIZE? For the life of me I don’t understand how it seems their site never loaded a UK9. If anyone is able to see it can you cart it for me and PM me the link? Somethings not right.

A UK9 does not show up on my end either.

I noticed 9 & 9.5 seemed to have been gone since they released.

i know its probably moreso the angle or maybe the insert because cincyguy cincyguy 's other pic looked pretty fine....but this looks way weird right here

cincy.png

and here...

other.png

Ahhh gotcha. Thanks for pointing it out.

thanks pal
alls i know is i ordered a 10.5
i wear an 8uk, but it said womens 8, which i expect is like a 6 or somethin
so im hopin my 10.5 will be a 9us/8uk
but who knows if ill get a 10.5 uk, a 9uk or an 8uk.
some cash dropped on the eps tho man fair play
if i am not mistaken it's a wmns release ,so your 10,5 in wmns would be 42,5 eur or 9 us mens. nothing else ,so you've chosen wisely!

alls i know is i ordered a 10.5
i wear an 8uk, but it said womens 8, which i expect is like a 6 or somethin
so im hopin my 10.5 will be a 9us/8uk
but who knows if ill get a 10.5 uk, a 9uk or an 8uk.
some cash dropped on the eps tho man fair play

Did you order from Size?

if i am not mistaken it's a wmns release ,so your 10,5 in wmns would be 42,5 eur or 9 us mens. nothing else ,so you've chosen wisely!
yea man was 8am on a saturday mornin’ an i was pretty high. was about to click 8uk but then ‘womens 8’ showed, i panicked a lil bit, checked a few other sites but highest i could see anywhere else was 41eu.
went for the 10.5 coz have the womens white/black pair. wasnt very clear anyway, but u put my mind at ease thanks

Nice collection you have!!
I had the ultramarine in 1991 but I wanted the lime's so bad (but wmns 😕) when the ultra marines came out again in 2005 I bought them right away but it just didn't feel it was the same shoe
thanks man, I had them too ,still do,and the limes aswell, all of them ,made me forget about every other shoe,including my maxes III's .the retro of the 180 was just too off,only tried them a couple of times.and like ten years i made a hibrid of the 90/180 ,let me find it real quick and post a pic.

no dude, size are sold out in my country
just checked a while back to see if i could see a 9 for u

I got my size 10UK (hopefully size US11) coming in the mail from Size? this Thursday. Thanks though.

Was trying to help you figure out if you ordered the correct size as I ordered from Size?

I got my size 10UK (hopefully size US11) coming in the mail from Size? this Thursday. Thanks though.

Was trying to help you figure out if you ordered the correct size as I ordered from Size?

sound thanks pal. size? sizes seem to be just in normal mens sizes are they?

we should be able to change sizes between us,uk,eu,cm
so we can make sure first

Back
Top Bottom