The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Did anyone's Reverse Duck 90's from SNKRS/Nike ship yet?

I think a worthy general heads-up here for anyone who ordered through Nike, but orders are taking longer to ship out due to the COVID-19 situation. It could be limited hours and/or less staff working. I had an order placed last Sunday and it just shipped out Friday night. I'd say to expect a 3-5 day delay.

5B515C78-2B24-43CC-96E1-78E860247AAB.jpeg

Threw on the Royal pair for a Sam’s Club quarantine run. That’s about all the action I can get until things get back to normal.

Last edited:
I think a worthy general heads-up here for anyone who ordered through Nike, but orders are taking longer to ship out due to the COVID-19 situation. It could be limited hours and/or less staff working. I had an order placed last Sunday and it just shipped out Friday night. I'd say to expect a 3-5 day delay.
Well, that's just unacceptable and I'm ready to speak with someone's supervisor. Just kidding, you're probably right about the delay. I was just curious if anyone else's had shipped.

Got mine overnight for the 90 ducks, 2099 ducks and gold air max 90. They also received and processed my refund for something I sent back last Thursday. That’s pretty quick!

Back
Top Bottom