The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

You got the royals in before the purps? That’s hella whack. I hate those small boxes, but looks so weird to stack them up with different sizes lol. They should’ve gave us those boxes in the first place. Wtf were they thinking when they crammed them into those small boxes
Order I got mine: Volt, Purple (from luosaviaroma), Rose, Turquoise and finally Royals. Royals are the only resized box I have. Kind of annoying but not calling cs about it.

Grabbed another pink pair for me and the Turqs/purple and pink re crafted pairs off TheClosetinc.ca (Canada) for $108 Cad (75USD) for the wife. That’s about as low as I’m sure these will go.

Day 21 - Anniversary Royals, there’s nothing DS in my collection. All are straight to feet.

98F25745-B267-4A50-8C2E-726BAA2E623E.jpeg

Damn feel like pulling the trigger on purps from SNS. $123 shipped, someone on here just received a pair right??

Order I got mine: Volt, Purple (from luosaviaroma), Rose, Turquoise and finally Royals. Royals are the only resized box I have. Kind of annoying but not calling cs about it.
Word. I wear 8.5’s. Hope the boxes are good. I know some of y’all font care for them, I just appreciate the whole package.

Word. I wear 8.5’s. Hope the boxes are good. I know some of y’all font care for them, I just appreciate the whole package.
I’m with you, I appreciate all of it. Honestly it sucks that 1 box is a different size because of consumer backlash + Nike’s inability to see that the sneakerheads have high expectations. We keep boxes and I was good with the OG size, squishing and all. No hate for anyone who had a problem.

I’m still trying to get an anniversary AM1 Aqua box because I got mine off Goat for $110 with no lid. Need that lid friend.

Snkrs app the only place the reverse duck camos dropping? Haven't seen other shops post anything

I’m with you, I appreciate all of it. Honestly it sucks that 1 box is a different size because of consumer backlash + Nike’s inability to see that the sneakerheads have high expectations. We keep boxes and I was good with the OG size, squishing and all. No hate for anyone who had a problem. Good luck though man

I’m still trying to get an anniversary AM1 Aqua box because I got mine off Goat for $110 with no lid. Need that lid friend.
Damn, I completely feel that. I ordered my obsidians off goat as well and it didn’t come with the tissue paper and extra bag of laces. They gave me a partial refund but I had to find someone who was down to send me their paper and laces.

My hang tag and arch Supports were missing from my pink pair from ymcm and I was a bit pissed. I'm not going to use them but I want the everything that comes with the shoes
Just cop them from Nike and return it. The royal blues I got ordered ,before returning them, didn’t come with the arch supports.

Back
Top Bottom