The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I thought the Premium NBY would last through AMD. I wonder if they’re going to give us a different AM to customize for AMD...

Last edited:
Glad they brought the old options back, now I don’t know if I should get the purps, wait in hopes the infrareds come out this month, or the ID’s. :emoji_thinking:

Messing around with some of the color combos

Screenshot_20200302-221348_Nike.jpg

Screenshot_20200302-221257_Nike.jpg

then wth are they dropping on AMD? here comes the "giving back" crap they tried to pull last time to try to cover up their inventory issues...

For André it's Purple (André Villas-Boas is the olympique de Marseille soccer coach in the French soccer league)
Screenshot_2020-03-02 Nîmes 2-3 OM Les coulisses de la victoire 💥.png

he smiles after the hat trick of dario Benedetto vs Nimes lol
Good spot. I was wondering what happened to him after his stint with Tottenham.
1583216473066.png

Good spot. I was wondering what happened to him after his stint with Tottenham.
1583216473066.png

nice picture man (better than mine), finally i have wrong it's not purple for André it's royal :tongue: (but sometimes the royal pair looks purple, even the box ^^ the other morning I felt like I had the purples on feet ^^), he has good taste because me too i have the royals :rofl:

what do you think guys? do you think André notices the QC issues on her pair? LOL (maybe he too ordered two pairs to keep one ^^ :rofl: )

yes, and between Tottenham and Marseille there is Zénith St-Pétersbourg and Shanghai... not the sexiest road... However he had started strong (FC Porto, Chelsea, Tottenham)

André and his team make an good job at Marseille, for the moment they are in second position just behind PSG, so Marseille is champion of France "if we don't count qatar" (lol, little tackle sent to Parisians :tongue: yeahhhh OM "forever the firsts", for ever the star on the jersey :wink: )

Last edited:
nice picture man (better than mine), finally i have wrong it's not purple for André it's royal :tongue: (but sometimes the royal pair looks purple, even the box ^^ the other morning I felt like I had the purples on feet ^^), he has good taste because me too i have the royals :rofl:

what do you think guys? do you think André notices the QC issues on her pair? LOL (maybe he too ordered two pairs to keep one ^^ :rofl: )

yes, and between Tottenham and Marseille there is Zénith St-Pétersbourg and Shanghai... not the sexiest road... However he had started strong (FC Porto, Chelsea, Tottenham)

André and his team make an good job at Marseille, for the moment they are in second position just behind PSG, so Marseille is champion of France "if we don't count qatar" (lol, little tackle sent to Parisians :tongue: yeahhhh OM "forever the firsts", for ever the star on the jersey :wink: )
with this last sentence you become my enemy forever haha
Now i know why your sneaker collection sucks :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom