The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Rainy day with the turqs, will cop volts and royals at deep discount 👌🏼
IMG_20200303_130056__01.jpg

Shout out to indonesia for making a decent pair of shoes. Finally a competent manufacturer. Only minor flaw is the stitching that holds the tongue is different on each. Completely passable.

I was so scared ordering just the one pair. I wonder what the odds are on even mudguards with these. Feels like i got the 3-D hologram marvel trading card with spidey and venom on it opening these.

Attachments

• 044BE08B-B9E7-408B-A94C-7E1604DEFD35.jpeg
    044BE08B-B9E7-408B-A94C-7E1604DEFD35.jpeg
    335.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 7C79A7AD-5732-4BC8-855C-D26C268F40E4.jpeg
    7C79A7AD-5732-4BC8-855C-D26C268F40E4.jpeg
    244.3 KB · Views: 65
  • 11E89AAE-64F0-4674-A71B-EC23125882CB.jpeg
    11E89AAE-64F0-4674-A71B-EC23125882CB.jpeg
    325.7 KB · Views: 68
Its hard to get the true color to come through in pic. In person these might very well be the best one out of the pack and im pleasantly surprised. Real sharp color, doesnt look as soft as the pics at all. It reminds me of a 50’s era kitchenware or classic car teal or something. I felt nothing opening the royals. Just meh af. These though...

Like this
1583285960936.jpeg

1583286133705.png

1583286226123.jpeg

CE9B9B2C-FD3F-4A52-BCE5-2F3C32474256.jpeg

Last edited:
I wanna wear them so bad but that potential corona resale might be too much to ignore in the next few months. Word is shelves are going to be empty soon due to no inventory coming in

I wanna wear them but that potential corona resale might be too much to ignore in the next few months. Word is shelves are fixing to be empty soon
you're saying recent GRs are gonna spike in value because of a halt in production?

you're saying recent GRs are gonna spike in value because of a halt in production?
Im just trying to imagine possible outcomes. I dont know about spike but something might happen. Something is happening with lack of new inventory soon due to shipping and production being halted so people are saying better buy what you like if you see something right now

Man, forget all that. Just wear them. Or stocl them for a few months then wear them.

what do you mean by corona resale? Break that down
I was leaning toward shelving them for 2 or 3 months or atleast until the rain and cold is over. I really cant bring myself to resell a straight made pair. The royals on the other hand might be on the chopping block.

As far as retail vs corona goes, i just keep hearing that stock is going to be dwindling across the board soon like weve never seen before. And it makes sense to me when i think about the glaring absence of infrareds in this pack. They were probably meant to be saved for last but ended up overlapping into the corona virus timeline. The thing about that though is nike either mustve known something was going to happen which is why they never actually announced them as part of this pack from the beginning, or Nike was going to surprise us with an anouncement before amd hit and the rest of the pack is done (grapes) (which are probably releasing the same amount of time it was from royals to turqs, march 29th? Probably a shock drop or release on the 26th?)

The corona virus would also somewhat explain the weird stretched out release schedule with the us market on these. Also maybe the wacky/panicked quality control too

Last edited:
Lol

Its not a conspiracy theory of mine i just read it from a retail insider’s post on reddit somewhere.

Im sure someone at nike on here could clear it up quick if theyre allowed to
yeah I can see a halt in manufacturing happening, that's just my nickname for you and the crazy **** you say lol. like thinking about reselling your turqs. no money to be made there.

yeah I can see a halt in manufacturing happening, that's just my nickname for you and the crazy **** you say lol. like thinking about reselling your turqs. no money to be made there.
Keep in mind, i wear a 14. Not a whole lot of those going around overseas. Once they sell out the climb is inevitable.

Also, i think these are way under peoples radars right now, especially in the US. Its pretty much ndc or bust for the most part for us as far as i know.

Remember the nike employee store pic? It pretty much showed the ratio in allocation. Volts for days, turqs and purps not so much. Royals remained a mystery. I dont think turqs and grapes will be restocking like royals did though. And once they dont watch them climb.

But all that said, i have strong faith in this entire pack and in a short couple years theyll probably be coveted and twice as much at least. Royal air max 1 at most.

I could also be very wrong about all of this as well lol

Back
Top Bottom